BY L.A. COLORS

Moisturize your lips with Color! Vitamin E Aloe Vera This lightly scented vanilla lipstick has all of the benefits of a moisturizing formula but leaves lips shine free with bold color.

Erica S.
Mobile, AL
I bought this for $1.50 at Dollar General. The tube looks different than the one pictured above, but better packaging. I got the color bewitched. It's very smooth and well pigmented. The smell is also awesome kind of reminds me of my childhood.
Katelyn G.
Pensacola, FL
Review for: Cranberry Red
If there is a color I want to try, but do not what to pay top dollar for it for fear that I may not like it, I always come to this product first. The price is wonderful & the lipsticks are not that bad either.
Mariangel C.
Review for: Caramel Cream
I bought it from a retailer and has good quality for the price, it's not all matte so won't dry your líps, the packaging it's a little fragile, and overall is a good purchase if you are on budget..
Daijza C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Some of the colors are pigmented but some aren't. I bought some chocolate brown and brown sugar colors and they weren't pigmented at all. But when I got a bright red it came out wonderful.
Seleena P.
Review for: Purple Passion
I agree with Lindsey C. I think it's a nice, cheap, cute lippie but it wears out quickly and I have to reapply often for the full color. Sometimes I actually like the faded color more than the first application but I rather it stay the original color longer
Jenn P.
Review for: Red Tango
I got 2 different colors as back ups to keep at work and going out. It goes on smooth and it has lasted close to perfect before lunch (about 4/5 hrs while drinking coffee and a lot of water). I just have to rub my lips together, and bam, it looks fresh.
Christa K.
Review for: Cranberry Red
I ended up with a lipstick very, very close to this color in the Lipgloss/Lipstick duo and I loved it. The lipstick stayed on well all night and it went on smooth! For a cheap lipstick, it was fantastic and I would buy it again to be honest.
Milee B.
Ada, OH
Im obsessed! It stays and never drys out my lips, it smells fruity witch i love for being a 1.50 its a steal!!! I have one in every shade but starlet is my favorite
Erin D.
Yorktown Heights, NY
Review for: Cranberry Red
These lipsticks are very smooth and not too pully one your lips if you know what I mean. They're are not overly dry but still a great matte color that's finally affordable
Georgina R.
The lipstick is the bomb! It is cheap but good quality and can be found in many stores. The scent is not very good but is acceptable, I highly recommend it.
Raychelle H.
Dayton, TX
How well do they transfer onto the lip?
Mathy F.
I REALLY LOVE IT!!! It's so colorfull, i use to be ,almost, all day out of my house doing stuff, and i apply my L.A. Colors Matte Lipstick, and i don't have to apply a second time, because it's so durable.
Khamyla S.
me parece demasiado bonito el color y kla tectura