BY L.A. COLORS

Moisturize your lips with Color! Vitamin E Aloe Vera This lightly scented vanilla lipstick has all of the benefits of a moisturizing formula but leaves lips shine free with bold color.

Diana L.
San Benito , TX
I love the colors and the way the product feels on your lips but I hated how it didn't last me very much . In addition sometimes when I just put it on one time it would get all clumped together and that's a huge con .
Jessica B.
Los Angeles, CA
Review for: Other
'Taupe Envy' is my fovorite color ever! Flatters my skin tone so well and makes my teeth look whiter lol. not so long wearing but very comfortable and moisturizing.
Krissy T.
Temple, GA
Review for: Other
I love these. They are great for a no make-up, makeup look. Easy to rub off and apply. I recommend these if youre not trying to spend a lot of money.
katie B.
LANSING
Review for: Starlet Matte, Other
I actually really love these lipsticks. They are so affordable so it's easy to buy a bunch of colors at once. Nice pigmentation.
Tricia P.
Hope Mills, NC
I have the shade Scarlet in their matte, it's awesome. Very vibrant pigment. My only criticism is that it smudges easily.
Katelyn G.
Pensacola, FL
Review for: Cranberry Red
If there is a color I want to try, but do not what to pay top dollar for it for fear that I may not like it, I always come to this product first. The price is wonderful & the lipsticks are not that bad either.
Brenda S.
Dsrt Hot Spgs, CA
Review for: Cranberry Red
This is such a great lipstick, my skin is medium/tan and it looks really great on me and its really affordable (:
Dawn S.
Review for: Cranberry Red
Pretty, soft and finally a matte I can afford to get as needed! At almost 51, having vitamin E and aloe makes me so happy and it adds to the luxurious feeling. Will purchase again.
andrea o.
Doral, FL
Review for: Red Tango
I used this lipstick and is amazing, everyone thing that a used an expensive lipstick but this is a low cost lipstick, the color stay almost all day!
Christina D.
Hanford, CA
Review for: Cranberry Red
I love me some affordable lipstick! L.A colors matte lipstick are awesome I have about 6 of these baby's. They last long it goes on smoothly! The definitely smell good!
Raychelle H.
Dayton, TX
How well do they transfer onto the lip?
Mathy F.
I REALLY LOVE IT!!! It's so colorfull, i use to be ,almost, all day out of my house doing stuff, and i apply my L.A. Colors Matte Lipstick, and i don't have to apply a second time, because it's so durable.
Khamyla S.
me parece demasiado bonito el color y kla tectura