BY L.A. COLORS

Matte about color! L.A. COLORS Matte Lipstick has you covered with 16 gorgeous, matte shades. This revolutionary formula redefines Matte – wears comfortably and will not dry out lips. The wide range of eye-catching colors is highlighted by the modern, square design and includes everyday nudes to vampy, bold shades. Lips are supple, yet velvety matte.

L.A. Colors Matte Lipstick
  • "I have 5 color from this brand i love them they are really pigmented super soft and creamy.... This color its my favorite for fall/autumn and the color brown idk the name of it but its really pretty(: they are also really cheap(: so great deal(: must try" in 17 reviews
  • "I absolutely love this lipstick and I'm not a big fan of wearing lipsticks! It applies so well and smooth, and has long lasting color! It was also very affordable; I think I got mine for $1! It is, by far, my favorite shade for autumn and a great color to wear for Halloween! A beautiful warm marsala color that is to die for!" in 16 reviews
Rachel M.
Review for: Mysterious more...
I grabbed this from Dollar General for $1.50 just to try out and I am VERY disappointed! It's super hard to stay inside the lines bc the shape of the lipstick so a lip liner is needed! It does not stay on good at all! It's smears and gets on your teeth. They do have really pretty colors but I will not be purchasing anymore of these lipsticks! 2/10
Melissa A.
Review for: Tender more...
So I usually don't Venture off into the dollar store for makeup, but I came across this interesting lipstick called Lac matte lipstick in the color tender. For an affordable price I do feel like this lipstick does the charm. Has a nice color and texture not too sticky which is good and overall the appearance looks decent. This product does state that it's Matte although it does not feel Matte, it's more on the moist side but overall it does its job.
Lizzie J.
Columbia City
The lipstick is so creamy and refreshing on the lips. I bought mine off the Hush app. It’s so easy to apple and doesn’t smudge. It last for a long time! And is true to its colors. I’d highly recommend to others!
Frecita C.
San Juan texas
En mi opinión no seca completamente es un color bastante bonito lo uso y lo seguiré usando pero no queda tan Matte como dice. Tiene una línea de colores maravillosos este labial en si me encanta es de buen tamaño no se si los demás colores serán igual pero seguiré probando los demás Matte no es totalmente matte pero en fin adoro esta marca
Hannah J.
Morganton
Review for: Tender more...
For a $1 lipstick, this actually isn’t bad! It goes on smooth and does not leave a weird texture on your lips. It smells great, but does not last for over a few hours without eating and drinking. I would recommend though!
Lizzie J.
Columbia City
Doesn’t dry out my lips. I am a first time user and absolutely love this product. There is a wide variety of colors to choose from as well. It’s very easy to apply. I would recommend it to other people.
Makeup B.
hialeah
I really love this lipstick because its creamy and it doesnt dry your lips it’s very pigmented and it doesn’t dry j just love this so much i got it at walgreens for 5bucks
Kristina M.
Gaithersburg
Purchased at: CVS
Review for: Tender more...
I enjoy the feel of this lipstick, The color is not my favorite but I do look past it because the formula is so good. The pigmentation is phenomenal and the longevity of it is insane. I would recommend this if you’re on the budget and you need a lipstick ASAP. The packaging is nice, simple and clean.
Kati R.
Purchased at: Dollar General
Review for: Classy more...
I love matte lipsticks, and I seen this at a dollar general, and had to give it a try. I love it. The price is great, the texture is amazing and it’s long lasting. L.A. Colors Matte Lipstick
Chelsea D.
Greensboro, NC
Loved this color. The application was a little sheer for my taste but buildable. Very matte but still moisturizing. Definitely affordable. Just not ideal for drier lips, as most matte lipsticks are. Love!
Rachel N.
Los Lunas, NM
does this color bleed
Michal C.
Norcross, GA
In need of a new matte lipstick, I used milani for awhile and now I'm in the market for a new brand. Its just time for a change!
Salinas S.
It takes off fast ..?
Antumn M.
Nesbit, MS
Looking at the pictures of this product, you can tell it is very pigmented. The question I have is: is long lasting an does it rub off easy?
Yaricsa b.
Where can i buy this product?

Amazon