BY L.A. COLORS

Moisturize your lips with Color! Vitamin E Aloe Vera This lightly scented vanilla lipstick has all of the benefits of a moisturizing formula but leaves lips shine free with bold color.

Erica S.
Mobile, AL
I bought this for $1.50 at Dollar General. The tube looks different than the one pictured above, but better packaging. I got the color bewitched. It's very smooth and well pigmented. The smell is also awesome kind of reminds me of my childhood.
Jennifer M.
Russell, KS
I just bought this lipstick about a week ago and it is very nice on the lips and the pigment is very colorful and bright. It does leave strokes in my lips but other than that it's really good and cheap!
Graciela A.
I love the L.A. Colors Lipsticks they are so good i recommended im in love with them. I definatly go again and buy more the colors I mostly wear are:Be witched & starlet those are my fav.💄❤
Daijza C.
Some of the colors are pigmented but some aren't. I bought some chocolate brown and brown sugar colors and they weren't pigmented at all. But when I got a bright red it came out wonderful.
Milee B.
Ada, OH
Im obsessed! It stays and never drys out my lips, it smells fruity witch i love for being a 1.50 its a steal!!! I have one in every shade but starlet is my favorite
Georgina R.
The lipstick is the bomb! It is cheap but good quality and can be found in many stores. The scent is not very good but is acceptable, I highly recommend it.
Cindy G.
Bolingbrook, IL
Love this matte lipstick in Stay Put Plum. It is non-drying & long lasting. The price cannot be beat ... I picked it up for $1.00!
Brandy S.
Fall Branch, TN
These are super nice, especially for a dollar or two. They are true to color and last very well without drying.
Teresa V.
Me encanta este labial de L.A aparte tienen colores muy lindos por un buen precio.
Brittney M.
Review for: Cranberry Red, Purple Passion
I got these at my local dollar tree. I wasn't expecting much for the product that only cost a dollar but this change my view on cheap dollar make up. Don't get me wrong I love drug store but never a la color fan. The shade cranberry red. Really caught my eye just in time for fall and it actually better than some of my liquid ones and pigment. I will dedinetly be picking up some more when I go there. Very impressed.
Raychelle H.
Dayton, TX
How well do they transfer onto the lip?
Mathy F.
I REALLY LOVE IT!!! It's so colorfull, i use to be ,almost, all day out of my house doing stuff, and i apply my L.A. Colors Matte Lipstick, and i don't have to apply a second time, because it's so durable.
Khamyla S.
me parece demasiado bonito el color y kla tectura