L.A. Colors Luxe Lash Mascara, Black, .43 fl oz uploaded by Daniela A.L.A. Colors Luxe Lash Mascara, Black, .43 fl oz uploaded by Jade B.

BY L.A. COLORS

New! Super Intensify Helps Lift Lashes 2 Helps Lengthen Lashes 3 Specially Designed Brush Get ready for lush and luxurious lashes that super intensify your eyes. Formula nourishes and conditions with Vitamin E and Panthenol. Specially designed brush weaves and coats lashes for extreme lift and length. see more...

• How does your eye lashes look when you use this 1 Answers
  • My mom has pretty short eye lashes and she's always on the hunt f...1 Answers
  • Una mascara exelente precio increíble solo que no se encuentra en...1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Autumn J.
Zionville, NC
I LOVE this mascara! For the price and the quality it's such a great deal. I picked it up at Dollar General, I buy all my other mascaras there so why not? It was only $3, so I grabbed it. Cheaper than Wet n' Wild, and the packaging was beautiful which I'm a sucker for. The formula is amazing, really lengthens your lashes and isn't clumpy or flaky. I like this one better than my Benefit Roller Lash or the They're Real! mascara.
Jessica M.
Pearl City, HI
I don't really like this mascara. It's really dry and clumpy and it makes my eyelashes feel heavy. Sometimes during the day. Some of the mascara would fall into my eye and my eye would get really irritated. I don't think I'll ever buy this product again.
Mary B.
San Bernardino, CA
This product will work on you if your lashes aren't small because if they are it won't really make a difference when it comes to volume and making them long but when it comes to lasting it will last long and it won't make you look like you didn't apply it correctly.
stephanie s.
Teaneck, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really loveeeeeee this product. It makes my eyelashes look really long and full. Great price so cheap but does not give cheap results. I always get the black one, last sooo long and I would definitely buy again.
I was looking for a good affordable mascara . I asked my friend if she knew of any . She had this mascara on hand and I tried it . I loved it ! It made my lashes super long with just a few coats . So i went out and purchased it . It's great I'm already in my second one.
Jessica V.
Massillon, OH
I love this mascara it made my lashes look longer and thicker just the way I wanted. The mascara only clumped if you used way to much like 10 layers so it was amazing because I only put a two layers on and I would buy it again
Victoria J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Drug store mascaras are so hard to find that actually don't flake. This one does a pretty good job with not flaking. I've only noticed a little bit.
Karla S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
La máscara es buena pero la brocha que trae no me gustó. No me deja las pestañas separadas al contrario las deja como pegadas con grumos.
Katelyn O.
E Stroudsburg, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love some of LA colors makeup!! For it being all $1, some of the products I love and use all the time! I like this mascara from them
Maria S.
Maumelle, AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a must have mascara! Glides on like silk!!!! I have long eye lashes and this product gives them a extreme dramatic look. ❤❤❤
April m.
Lexington, KY
Does mascara looks like it would work well but I'm just judging by the packaging. Where can you buy it at? And is it good?
Yaraseth C.
Is this mascara lightweight on the lashes?
Lauren A.
My mom has pretty short eye lashes and she's always on the hunt for a mascara that will give her fuller looking lashes. Does this product help?
Michelle O.
Salt Lake City, UT
How does your eye lashes look when you use this
Una mascara exelente precio increíble solo que no se encuentra en muchos lados