BY L.A. COLORS

A Fine Tip liquid liner that allows you the precise control to create any line you want and define eyes. The Fine felt tip glides on smoothly for the accurate control. No tugging. No dragging. all day wear up to 8 hours. Application Tips: Start at the...

Dipal P.
Holly Springs, NC
I don’t love this product but I don’t hate it. The color payoff could be better but honestly for the price, it’s totally worth it. The fine tip makes it super easy to do a wing liner. It is NOT waterproof so it comes off easy unfortunately. Over all a decent product.
Teresa I.
Los Angeles, CA
As good as it gets! And for the price, I'd say your getting a quality product. I use it all the time. It creates perfect winged lines with precision every time. I've been using LA Girl liquid eyeliner pen for more than a year now and compared to more expensive brands it ranks right up there. Doesn't cake your eyes and it glides right over your eyeshadow.
Amanda V.
I️ use the l.a. colors liquid eyeliner for all my looks. It is i my a dollar and can be found at dollar tree. I️ can’t get enough of it! It never drys out, so easy to apply, try it and see for yourself.
Laura G.
Camden, NJ
Although I’m still learning a wing I will say it’s really Pigmented very dark and a great price still haven’t mastered how to properly use it
Tara S.
Vicksburg, MS
Great product, great price point. Beginner friendly, you do not have to apply much pressure for product to began to wet tip. does not transfer makeup to marker
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
I have tried this and I love it. It is so easy to use and take off. The packaging is nice and simple. I would recommend to my makeup wearing friends.
Lauryn C.
Branson
I've never really had a easy time doing my own wings, my friend give me an extra liner she had and it goes on great, definitely getting again.
Tara K.
Brandon, MS
This eyeliner was terrible. It was dry the first time i opened it and i thought maybe it would get better, but it did not. Do not recommend.
Remy M.
Hill of Beath, Cowdenbeath
The brush tip on this was easy to use and created a good winged eyeliner, the colour could have been a little more pigmented but the product dried up too fast, I know the price is reasonable but I felt like I got little use out of it, bit disappointed
Suzie R.
it was easy to apply ,lasted all day it has a high pigment ,niece deep black la colors work really great for me .
hafsaa A.