L.A. Colors Liquid Mascara uploaded by Faye L.L.A. Colors Liquid Mascara uploaded by Carissa E.

BY L.A. COLORS

Navy Blue Liquid Mascara Water Resistant Long Lasting Formula Special Brush Applicator LA Colors Navy Blue 0.25 FL. OZ.

Faye L.
I bought this today and saw that it came in blue and purple. The mascara was labeled L.A colors "Big Lash". I bought both colors. As soon as I got home, I tried on the blue. However, I have still yet to try the purple. Overall, the quality was decent for the price which was $1. If you are looking for a lengthening mascara that really shows up with one or two layers and adds tons of volume, this isn't really it. It gives your lashes a length that looks more on the natural side. For the blue to show up more, I put on multiple layers and it does show up but only in certain lighting. I also have dark lashes so the color didn't show up a whole lot. Since the color blue is really subtle, you could probably get away with wearing this everyday. This mascara is nice if you don't want something super dramatic but you want a pop of color that may show up in certain lighting. The price is also a reason to consider buying the mascara. Not the best, but it works.
Khoree L.
Harrisburg, PA
I’m not in to make up at all. But I recently been wanting to try mascara out because let’s face it my eyebrows are like non-existent. I tried this not really knowing how the outcome would be. But let me tell you my eyebrows look so full, and perky. I can’t stop staring at them. I didn’t even have to use that much product. I would buy this again and definitely recommend to my friends.
Kayla t.
Harrisburg, IL
A tried and true since my beginning make up days years ago. Gives slight length, volume, and definition to my light brown lashes. Great for minimal make up or "no make up" days. The label wears off easily, but with as cheap as it is, who cares?
Kiara K.
So I bought this mascara for the first time at a Dollar General in Middle School. I used it and didn't truly appreciate it until I tried to use a different mascara. The label had rubbed off of the container and I searched up and down the Dollar General Makeup isle until I found it once again. I love both the Black and Brown shades and use the Brown every day! I have used this product for over 5 years and still continue to reach for it over any other mascaras I own. It is lengthening and volumizing yet creates a very natural eyelash look. I am the kind of person that feels naked without mascara so even on days where I don't wear any makeup to go out I always at least put on my Dollar General gem of a makeup product!
Tricia H.
Claysville, PA
Great mascara! I bought it of of shopmissa worth the money! The packaging is cheap,it rubs off but it's the product that matters. Does NOT clump at all! It's wonderful!!
Michiko V.
San Antonio, Tx
Of course we all have to start somewhere by not affording high end products, so, I turned to drugstore makeup. This product goes on very well. But, it is very stubborn amd doesn't keep its shape.
Albertine P.
Bloomfield, NJ
I usually get these from dollar tree, and these work so great for such cheap brands. My only issue is that it hardens my natural lashes just a bit.
Carissa E.
Alexandria, VA
This is such a great value! What I love most is the subtle yet vivid color! 4 stars because it's not all that easy to remove / wash off.
Faith M.
Warfield, KY
1,446 reviews
This is great to set eyebrows & they set perfectly all day but as its meant to be used as a mascara I can only give it a 4 star rating.
Aliyah J.
This mascara is not the best nor is it the worst. If you are looking for a natural look then it's best for you. If you like volume and drama it's a waste. It doesn't show any kinda of difference to the eyelashes but it's fine if you do like the more natural look.
Carissa E.
Alexandria, VA
Did anyone else find that this product is not very easy to remove or wash off?