BY L.A. COLORS

Long wearing liquid makeup covers and evens out skin tone for a flawless looking complexion. Lightweight, yet covers and conceals imperfections. Perfect for all skin types.

• I've been wanting to try and start wearing makeup.. would anyone ...10 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this? What do you guys think? L.A. COLORS Liquid...3 Answers
  • Is this a dewy finish? Also does this oxidize? 1 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Makenzie F.
Francesville, IN
Review for: Creamy Beige
They have alot of colors which is nice. I'm giving it 2 star because the coverage isn't the best. It dosent go into your skin well at all it's like it just sits on your face and it feels liquidy all day on your face!
Ashlie H.
Salem, IL
Review for: Creamy Beige
L.A. Colors liquid foundation isn't the best and doesn't do well with overall coverage but is okay. I bought mine at the Dollar Tree. If you are on a budget and ran out of your regular foundation then this would be a foundation to get but I wouldn't recommend it for a full coverage high end replacement. I only buy this one when I'm out of foundation and need a new one but in between paydays and can't afford my usual foundation.
Nathlene E.
Tyler, TX
Review for: Other
I haven't bought one of these, but I've tried it when my friend told me to ( using hers) it was too drying on my skin and it doesn't blend really well and also I kinda don't like the smell of it ( I can't describe the smell ) but my overall honest review about this, it's just not worth buying
Rose B.
Muncie, IN
Review for: Creamy Beige
Honestly this is what I used as a beginner when I first started wearing makeup at age 12 and this foundation is seriously awful. It does not blend well and overall it's the just too creamy and does not cover well. I DO NOT RECOMMEND THIS to ANYONE. It is so oily and lasts for like 20 mins tops. If I could rare 0 starts I would. I dislike this foundation sooo much.
carissa C.
Raleigh, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I used this product as a backup for when I didn’t have foundation left . It was more of a matte look . I used it for a backup because i mean it wasnt great it made my face dry after taking off and when applied it on my face its felt slimy . It works good for a one day thing but wouldn’t use it everyday because again it made my face dry
Harper B.
Palm Harbor, FL
Review for: Natural
This is actually the most disgusting makeup I've ever put on my face. It has 0 coverage, it feels nasty, none of the shades matched my skin tone, and I completely regret the $1.10 that I spent on this. It didn't spread evenly at all, it didn't last, if I touched my face it wiped off. Don't ever buy this.
Christina S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've always been a fan of the makeup I find at the Dollar Tree. I've been a fan of LA Colors since high school. I picked some of this liquid makeup in the "True Beige" shade. I was so excited because I just recently started getting serious about makeup and figured this would be a great way to start out.I've got acne and I was hoping this foundation would help cover my flaws. Well, I guess my sensitive skin said "How about no!!"First off, the color was just too orange tinted for me.Second, my skin felt super itchy and uncomfortable.Third, and worst of all, this made my face breakout twice as bad. Ugh, I STILL have pimples that haven't gone away.I was so disappointed. I really wanted to like this, I did. But how could I when it did nothing but damage?Will not be purchasing this particular product again though there are some things I love from the LA Colors line.
Jamie P.
Binghamton, NY
Review for: (3 Pack) LA COLORS Liquid Makeup - Buff
I liked the convenience of the pump for this foundation and originally that's why I bought it. I don't know if maybe I got the wrong shade for my complexion. But, I can't say I'm too impressed with this product. It seems very thick and paint like. It looks great on my daughter. The color is a perfect match for her.It covers pretty well. It is very inexpensive and works well for the price.
Trinity P.
fort wayne
Review for: Other
When I first saw this product at Family Dollar, I was like wtf is liquid makeup in the first place. Knowing me, curiosity took over and I brought it anyway. When I swatched the color on my hand, the first thing I noticed was that the color was way lighter than described. I stared to apply it on may face and it turn foamy like liquid hand soap. I kept applying it and eventually the color turned matte and somewhat normal.....until I looked in the light and comes to find that the color was pinkish brown and way off my skin color. I guess its true what they say; you get what you pay for.
Domonique V.
Wichita, KS
Product is very thin and offers pretty much 0 coverage. I would suggest using it as a moisturizer but would probably not use it on myself every day. The formula is lightweight and doesn't leave you feeling oily or sticky. I have not been able to build enough to get more coverage. Unfortunately, I would not recommend this product. Though it only cost me a dollar, I don't feel like it benefits my skin at all and would not buy this again.
Keiondra J.
White Castle, LA
I've been wanting to try and start wearing makeup.. would anyone recommend La colors?
Jessica L.
San Francisco, CA
How much does it cost and where can you get it?
Lex R.
Is this good? Does it have good coverage? Is it oily? Does it set well?
Andrea G.
Is this good for oily skin?
Latresse W.
I just bought one yesterday, and I'm wondering what finish is has and how long is the wear?