BY L.A. COLORS

Long wearing liquid makeup covers and evens out skin tone for a flawless looking complexion. Lightweight, yet covers and conceals imperfections. Perfect for all skin types.

• I've been wanting to try and start wearing makeup.. would anyone ...10 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this? What do you guys think? L.A. COLORS Liquid...3 Answers
  • Is this a dewy finish? Also does this oxidize? 1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
TaShyra G.
I was pleasantly surprised by the formula of this foundation. I only recently started wearing makeup, and color matching is my issue. I was browsing the makeup aisle and saw these. The first thing I noticed was the color selection. These come in quite a nice range of colors. It's very affordable, and I was able to buy two. I found the best match in the color Cappuccino, and am pleased with the smoothness of application and ease of blending. It offers light-to-medium coverage, which is what I prefer. The only negative, for me, is the fragrance. It's not unpleasant, but is a little too perfume-y for me. I'm sensitive to smell, and I prefer little to no fragrance when possible. Besides that, I like the application and wear, and it doesn't irritate my sensitive skin. The color selection is great for women of color, and at the price point, it's very affordable.
Tasha S.
Lyndon, IL
I just can't use this on my face. it was horrible applies splotchy made my skin look old and very dry and flakey and my skin is combo but my tzone is very oily and this dried my tzone out and made.it look like I was just old and never moisturized like ever lol it made me breakout out really bad and made my skin look dirty. I love so many products from this brand....just not this foundation. it may work for some they do have a.nice array of shades.from light to dark and.its do affordable you could have stock for an entire year it just didn't mesh well with my skin.
Jams M.
I bought this for $1, and of course what was I expecting lol it is light coverage and a little on the creamy side so probably best for dry to normal skin. It has a dewy finish I guess. For sure its not matte. The formula isn't great to put it plainly. I guess if you're starting out and just want to see how foundation feels on your skin, start off with cheap products like this so that you don't spend too much money just yet. That's what I did. I then realized I didn't like foundation and opted for bb/cc creams which feels better for me.
Keira H.
Hamlet, NC
I have this foundation and I have to say, you have to put alot on for a good coverage and then when you leave it on your face, the foundation either darkens or become red with the color and it starts to look horrible and doesn't look like there is any foundation on my skin but a different color. But when I run out of foundation, I use this and mix it with neutrogena healthy skin enhancer which is a lighter color.It turns out great and it stays the same color so it's a alright foundation.
Mary S.
Lynnwood, WA
Review for: Buff
I love love love this! It's very similar to a bb cream in coverage but build able. I mix buff and natural together and it's perfect for my skin tone, I use buff by itself sometimes when I have color on me too cuz it is a shade darker then me but perfect wjen mixed with another shade! It's perfect for either a beginner just trying our foundation or someone who's been around the foundation block who wants a light coverage! Would 100% recommend to you!
Jurnee N.
Reedsville, OH
This makeup is by far the worst makeup I have ever tried. If I had to recommend it to someone I would recommend it to someone with practically perfect skin because all this did for me was set into my fine lines and give my skin a tinted glow. If you are looking for a full coverage makeup then this is not for you! When applying and blending into my face the product became noticeably streaky and made me look 20 years OLDER. Definitely not for me!
Bundles W.
This gets a 2 from me!! I first heard about this from YouTube and many videos raved about it. I actually got a bottle from a Family Dollar and while it has the thickness and coverage, it irritates the skin! I was left with clogged pores and pimples all over my face as well as itching. I would NOT recommend this to anyone. This is terrible and LA Colors needs to work on their formula. #lacolors #makeup
Abigail G.
Review for: Creamy Beige
Although I love LA Colors this foundation is awful. Its worse than a BB cream and has no coverage. The only people I would recommend this foundation would be pre-teens because they don't need coverage. I would not recommend this foundation to my worse enemy. I'm sorry for being honest but I wouldn't want anyone to waist any money on this product.
Rikayvia P.
Paterson, NJ
As a person who is just learning to apply makeup, i think it's a good product for learning how to apply. For me it works OK. I have oily skin so it doesn't work to well for me. But i don't regret buying it because Like I said I am a beginner and it's a good practice foundation AND it's not TERRIBLE for my acne prone skin.
Alyssa B.
Review for: Creamy Beige
Decided to try this because of the price when I was with my friend. I figured it would be not a good product, but that was an understatement. I was completely disappointed from the quality! There were patches that would not blend all over my face and it came off very quickly. I do not recommend this product.
Keiondra J.
White Castle, LA
I've been wanting to try and start wearing makeup.. would anyone recommend La colors?
Jessica L.
San Francisco, CA
How much does it cost and where can you get it?
Lex R.
Is this good? Does it have good coverage? Is it oily? Does it set well?
Andrea G.
Is this good for oily skin?
Latresse W.
I just bought one yesterday, and I'm wondering what finish is has and how long is the wear?