BY NONE

5.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

2 pc. Liquid Eyeliner Pencil w/ Sharpener - Black see more...

Review (1)
Buy on Walmart
Kristin Ann S.
This is such a good set. It has all of the eyeliners you need for a good smoky eye. I liked this liquid eyeliner, the brush is a little longer than the L.A. Colors Professional Series Liquid Eyeliner but it is perf for feline flicks. The pencil is your basic black. Use it to tightline the gaps in the liquid on the top & the waterline on the bottom. The pencil sharpener is a great caveat, I’m always losing them. It’s like getting it for free with this price. I got this at $3 at 5 Below. So who can really tell if you put your eyeliner on good whether it is a $3 eyeliner or a $33 eyeliner?? Black = black. I don’t need to spend a lot on my eyeliner & believe me I own Tom Ford Eye Defining Pen they look the same after I’ve applied them. You will run out of the pencil first. So they sell the twin pencils w a sharpener together. I haven’t run out of the liquid but the L.A. Colors Professional Series Liquid Eyeliner lasts me about 3-4 months but this eyeliner looks bigger! Perhaps an optional illusion?