BY L.A. COLORS

Water resistant Liquid Eyeliner is specially formulated for long lasting wear. Ultra fine brush applicator ensures precision lining. Dries fast and stays on with a bold finish. • EASY TO HANDLE • WATER RESISTANT • FINE BRUSH APPLICATOR Net Wt. 0.25 fl...

andrea r.
andrea r.
Review for: Black
Good eyeliner, it's easy to use and the pigmentation it's great. I have the blue one and I'm in love.
Lahuglym C.
Lahuglym C.
MIAMI, FL
Review for: Black
Excellent eyeliner your finish is matte, to my taste and look is long lasting if you look it if you wear a good primer underneath, I love it I love it and I love it I love it!
Kristin Ann S.
Kristin Ann S.
Versailles, KY
Review for: Black, Navy Blue
Best thing in the dollar store! It's great for a dollar. I wish this was waterproof then it'd be perfect.
Simrah A.
Simrah A.
Highwycombe, Buckinghamshire
Review for: Black
This is amazing, it is definitely one of the best high street liquid liners I have used. The brush is perfect for on the go, when I am at home I do use one of my own, but for on the go its amazing. It glides onto your eyelid so effortlessly which is one thing I love, I really hate buying an eyeliner which is such an effort to apply. It also dries very quickly. I was amazed, it literally takes around 30 seconds for it to dry which is always a pro because I find with some others I’m sat there with my eyes closed for a few minutes waiting for it to dry – boring. The colour I picked it up in is black, which I normally wear for a night out, and it definitely is black. It stays on all night too, whenever I wear it it lasts me until the end of the night at least, sometimes when I forget to take my makeup off at night I can wake up to find it perfectly in tact (don’t shoot me that I forget to take it off!).