BY L.A. COLORS

Water resistant Liquid Eyeliner is specially formulated for long lasting wear. Ultra fine brush applicator ensures precision lining. Dries fast and stays on with a bold finish.

• is it waterproof?3 Answers
  • Hey this brand os very good, but i was wondering if this ...2 Answers
  • I have been looking for a liquid eyeliner but I need one ...3 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
  • "I love this liner. its so dark. its the bkackest black which is perfect for me." in 16 reviews
  • "This is not waterproof. It doesn't claim to be. It is $2 for a pack of liquid liner, a pencil, & a sharpener. It is easy to use. " in 7 reviews
Lana G.
Kaplan, LA
This eyeliner is OK. I like how dark it is but I find that it’s kind of hard to use on my eyes. I don’t really like liquid eyeliner so this product is definitely not for me and there is room for improvement in this eyeliner.
Keilah S.
Spring Hill, FL
Love this product! It’s only a dollar and it works better than some liners I’ve found in Sephora/ulta. Only issue I’ve had is over time the brush starts to fray making it difficult to apply, but they’re only a dollar so you can just go pick up another one!
t s.
When I first tried the liner I loved it but now it really irritates my eyes to the point where I can’t wear it anymore. The brush is very thin and sturdy, the color is really pigmented, and a lot comes in the tube for a dollar. It has never dried out or clumped together. I recommend trying if you’re into liquid eyeliner.
Vaneee 🌹.
This eyeliner is great. It has a good applicator and color pigmentation and good price! Great for this who like to do eyeliner looks or who like to with with liquid liner.
Hannan T.
I got this for a 1$ and I got it thinking that you cant really mess up eyeliner... plus it has a flexible end which is ideal but yooo... it feels like plastic on the skin. Every time you move your face you feel it. Feels like it wont even last that long either. Shoulda saved my 1$. Would give this 0 stars if i could.
Kassi J.
Vicksburg
This eyeliner is absolutely incredible and so cheap! I seriously found this eyeliner at my local drug store and just knew i had to try it out, it was just too good of a deal to pass up! I most definitely don’t regret buying this eyeliner and FOR SURE would recommend!!
Mia T.
Brownsville, TX
Like the fine tip it has makes it super easy for your winged liner but the only down side is that it drys very fast and it drys to a glossy finish which is not my style of liner, i prefer more matte liners.
Haley D.
Jackson, GA
This is a good affordable liquid eye liner. It’s easy application and is easy to clean. It’s great for your budget and does the job. I would purchase it again. You can find it at your local cvs or Walmart.
Ivy B.
Corp Christi, TX
So, here's my dilemma: I don't have this exact liner. The LA Colors liquid eyeliner I use is in a kind of triangular bottle, with a long, thin cap (see photos). I can't review this particular product because it's not here on influenster,though the one that I do use is PERFECT. First of all, it's 2$ for one tube, which will last me at least 3 months; I use a LOT of eyeliner. It's extremely pigmented, even over all kinds of eyeshadow. The applicator is a nice long handle with a really thin brush that is flexible, and never sheds. I absolutely love how thin the brush is, I like to do long, tapered wings. This liner has unbelievable lasting power. You can rub it with water and it stays in tact, and sometimes when I forget to take it off before going to bed, it looks exactly the same in the morning. This is a long-lasting, water/sweat proof, extremely affordable liquid eyeliner. If you ever manage to find in online or in stores, pick it up!
Everlyn G.
Este delineador es primera vez que lo usó! Lo he probado y me gustó mucho su punta ayuda a un delineado perfecto. La textura me gustó. No le doy las 5 estrellas porque al momento de pigmentar tuve que darle 2 pasadas no se si será porque esta nuevo.. pero eso es lo que pienso hasta ahora.
Catherine  H.
Athens, GA
I just bought this. Any reviews?
Angelis M.
Miami, Florida
is it waterproof?
Daniela A.
Cali
I have been looking for a liquid eyeliner but I need one that I stay all day in my eye and no in my face, it is long-lasting?
Joanny P.
Santiago de Chile
Hey this brand os very good, but i was wondering if this eyeliner is good and if is long lasting? Thanks
Mariant R.
Panamá City, PTY
How this works? It is good? Its waterproof?