BY L.A. COLORS

Water resistant Liquid Eyeliner is specially formulated for long lasting wear. Ultra fine brush applicator ensures precision lining. Dries fast and stays on with a bold finish. • EASY TO HANDLE • WATER RESISTANT • FINE BRUSH APPLICATOR Net Wt. 0.25 fl... see more...

• is it waterproof?3 Answers
  • Hey this brand os very good, but i was wondering if this eyeliner...2 Answers
  • I have been looking for a liquid eyeliner but I need one that I s...3 Answers
Maggie A.
Hughson, CA
Review for: LA COLORS Liquid Eyeliner - Black
Absolutely love this product! My Halloween MUST has got to be a good liquid eyeliner in (black) so much variety in just one little tube!! You can create different go-to Halloween looks just with this little
Guy! Example (cat, scarecrow, deer etc..) the options are limitless!!
Ivy B.
Corpus Christi
Beauty Junkie Expert
So, here's my dilemma: I don't have this exact liner. The LA Colors liquid eyeliner I use is in a kind of triangular bottle, with a long, thin cap (see photos). I can't review this particular product because it's not here on influenster,though the one that I do use is PERFECT. First of all, it's 2$ for one tube, which will last me at least 3 months; I use a LOT of eyeliner. It's extremely pigmented, even over all kinds of eyeshadow. The applicator is a nice long handle with a really thin brush that is flexible, and never sheds. I absolutely love how thin the brush is, I like to do long, tapered wings. This liner has unbelievable lasting power. You can rub it with water and it stays in tact, and sometimes when I forget to take it off before going to bed, it looks exactly the same in the morning. This is a long-lasting, water/sweat proof, extremely affordable liquid eyeliner. If you ever manage to find in online or in stores, pick it up!
Everlyn G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Este delineador es primera vez que lo usó! Lo he probado y me gustó mucho su punta ayuda a un delineado perfecto. La textura me gustó. No le doy las 5 estrellas porque al momento de pigmentar tuve que darle 2 pasadas no se si será porque esta nuevo.. pero eso es lo que pienso hasta ahora.
Amelia C.
This was my first time using a liquid eye liner, and I thought it was cool at first since it was for $1. I had never thought if I had an allergic reaction to it at first with this product, but the last two times I used it, my eye lids started to itch, and then it swell it up, and I just knew this was the reason this was the product. So I researched online, and I see that other people also had a similar reaction. I will now have to find another brand to try.
Jessica W.
Review for: LA COLORS Liquid Eyeliner - Black
I'm almost embarrassed to admit it, but I LOVE THIS EYELINER! It's $1 from Dollar Tree and I've been using it religiously for about a year now. I'm not sure what it is about it, but it's very comfortable to apply, and just feels "right" for me. For $1, you can't beat that. Staying power is lovely too, it doesn't budge until I remove all my makeup. Really can't say anything other than everyone should give this hidden gem a chance. A true diamond in the rough.
Lonnesha D.
Orlando , FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this eyeliner. . I prefer the one in the long thin tube over the short round one. I buy them both but the smaller one with the round bottom seems to seperare so I have to go over it a few times to make lines nice and solid. It may have to do with price b/c the one i prefer costs a few dollars more. u get what u pay for lol
Madeline J.
Rexburg, ID
This was not horrible liner, but it was too difficult to easily apply. It smudges way too easily and it's very difficult to apply easily without making mistakes. Winged eyeliner is almost impossible with this liner. I wouldn't use this product again unless it was the only eyeliner available.
Brianna P.
York, NE
Beauty Junkie Expert
This eyeliner is literally LIFE!! I only paid $1.50 for it and it works so good! It last all day! Throughout naps and workouts! It's sooo good. The only thing is that the labeling wears off really fast but I don't really need it anyways! I would definitely recommend it and I bought mine at Dollar General!
I bought this product in a chain of pharmacies and I must say it has been disappointing. My stool is greasy and overcast, using this eyeliner transfers the color to my mobile eyelid and it becomes a horrible stain. I have used eyeliners of the same brand but different presentation and they are great, but the formula of this presentation is a total fail.
Vivian M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
One of my go to eyeliners! This dries matte and is a great dupe for NYX matte liquid liner! It doesn't crack and is super easy to apply. I think they made a new packaging, but I get mine at any dollar tree. I was so surprised w/ this liner. You can do thick and thin lines with it. It's so good! I recommend this product like no other.
Catherine  H.
Athens, GA
I just bought this. Any reviews?
Angelis M.
Miami, Florida
is it waterproof?
Daniela A.
Cali
I have been looking for a liquid eyeliner but I need one that I stay all day in my eye and no in my face, it is long-lasting?
Joanny P.
Santiago de Chile
Hey this brand os very good, but i was wondering if this eyeliner is good and if is long lasting? Thanks
Mariant R.
Panamá City, PTY
How this works? It is good? Its waterproof?