BY L.A. COLORS

lipstick/lip gloss see more...

Buy on Amazon
Jamie P.
Binghamton, NY
LA Colors lip duo is a great addition to my makeup collection. I never tried any bold colors like purple before. I usually stick to more natural looking colors. However I really like going out of the box with makeup and trying new looks occasionally. This shade of purple is amazing. I like that the lipstick on one side is a matte. The gloss on the other side is a shiny glossy purple. I like to use both. First I apply the matte then the gloss over it.
Juanita B.
I love these lip duos from L.A. Colors!! I've purchased several of them from my local Dollar Tree. I wear these when I'm going for that flirty pout look. It's not sticky and leaves your lips looking so juicy. If I want more of a subtle gloss, I only use the lipstick. If I want a sheer tinted gloss, I'll use the gloss alone. It's definitely a great product to keep in your makeup bag and or kit. đź‘Ť
Donna P H.
Buffalo, NY
I buy the LA Colors Duo Lipstick/Lip Gloss because the colors are very nice. Usually I find it at Dollar Tree & Family Dollar. It's a lipstick that glides on my lips and moisturizes them also. I'm a woman who has a limited budget for make up. And desires to look good at all times. $1 products such as this is right up my alley.
Natisha T.
I picked this lip duo up from my local dollar tree and I really like these you have a lipstick and a gloss for one low price and the product last for a little while I only re applied maybe once throughout the day . I will keep purchasing these because they are really pretty and feels ok on my lips .
Olivia A.
Knoxville
I recently purchased the clear lip gloss and absolutely love it. It is perfect for applying over lip stick. It is not thick. It is smooth and not sticky. It even smells great. And I was able to purchase it at the Dollar Tree!
Chiara R.
The lipstick side goes on more waxy, and if you don't blot, it will keep your lips moisturized for a while. They do begin to bleed, so an invisible lip liner is good to pair. The waxy consistency makes it easy to apply, a good starter product for lip cosmetics, especially for the price.

The other side features a pretty standard gloss. Goes on with a slight tint of colour and smells like bubble gum. I imagine it would provide some moisture if used atop the blotted lipstick.
Cristina M.
Thats lip gloss is very natural and have a Long lasting material, are very differents color i love this color because in very white and i think this color are good for me.
Noelia M.
Coamo
Super convenient, nice pigmentation, gloss for two finishes. Come in different colors. Feel nice on the lips. I bought them at Dollar Tree for $1... so, worth the money. LA Colors Lip Gloss & Lipstick Duo, Moisturizes lips with natural color & high Shine, BLC821 Natural
Alyssa T.
Fresno, CA
Do you use both at the same time? Like the lipstick and then the gloss or just one at a time?