BY L.A. COLORS

• L.A. Colors Lip Gloss & Lipstick Duo Hey guys I just tri...2 Answers
  • Is the formula for the lipsticks more sheer and how long ...3 Answers
  • a aplicação Ă© com alta cobertura ?1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
  • "Got this in the natural shade at Dollar Tree for $1 tried it on just the lipstick and it looked more peachy/orange on my lips but it's a nice color for summer. Preferably not a natural shade for me but it's not that bad for $1 to try some new makeup." in 5 reviews
  • "My friend gave me this as a gift and man was I surprised on how this lipstick/gloss works it's long lasting and not just that it has great pigmentation. The lipstick is so creamy I automatically fell in love. For a drugstore brand is not that bad and is affordable ." in 3 reviews
Jamie J.
I have both a pink and a red for them that I use. I like the ease to you the gloss or stick or even both to get the shade and sheen I want. It doesn’t last very long and needs regular touch-ups but very convenient to use. The lipstick by itself smears easily on straws/glasses, etc. I do really like the color options and combos you can do for the price though.
Kalei B.
Noxapater
I use this lip gloss & lipstick on all my nude light days on my Instagram. By the way if you want to see that go add me @glam.of.life on instagram! I love love love this product so much! It is my go too when I do not feel like putting to much on. The lipstick is very creamy & does dry down on the lips quickly. The lip gloss is very shiny & gives an amazing finish to any color lip you want. Both have amazing textures & for the price it is well worth it. I payed $1 for this at dollar tree & I do recommend dollar tree & the lipstick with lip gloss!
Carmen A.
Kissimmee, FL
The color I got is called eternal flame. It has both the lipstick and the lip gloss you can use them apart or combine them both. They are creamy and the color is beautiful. The only reason I gave them a 3 star is caise they are not long lasting.
Rebecca S.
Wyoming, PA
I have collected all of these for my make up collection. For how inexpensive these lipstick gloss duos are they are very lux feeling... Worn by themselves or together they look very smooth and pretty on the lips and surprisingly last a long time. Wish they had more colors tho.
Sarah A.
Logan, WV
I tried this product on a whim in two different shades. The colors themselves aren't bad - but the smell of the gloss reminds me of a toothpaste I used as a kid and I just can't get past that. I could even smell it after it was on my lips and not just in tube and on the wand.

They don't last long and you need to reply after every meal/drink.
Kristi B.
I found an updated version of this at the Dollar Tree recently and picked it up in a bunch of different colors! So far I’ve loved them all! The pigment is soo good on the lipsticks, such bright colors!
Sydney A.
A great neutral shade. Great to wear matte as well as with the gloss above it. I often will also use the gloss over other colors because it creates a fantastic glossy look.
Whitney G.
Huntington
Came across this at a local dollar store. Love it! Great color and gloss leaves lips feeling smooth. Obviously since it was only $1 you will have to reapply this multiple times throughout the day, but honestly, I do that with even my jigh end lipsticks sooooo. No complaints here!! I will buy this again for sure
Tara H.
Camden, NJ
I love l.a colors products because they are so affordable and have a large selection of items. This product is a great deal . Two ( lipstick and lip gloss ) for the price of one. The lipstick stays on pretty long but the lip gloss drys out pretty face , you'll have to keep reapplying it. I often layer mine!
Elizabeth B.
Boston
I really love this duo! I am obsessed with lipgloss so after I put on the lipstick I throw on some of the lipgloss right on the other side. I use this all the time and would definitely buy more of this same product in different colors!
Samantha D.
Bradford, PA
Is the formula for the lipsticks more sheer and how long lasting is it?
Ashlie H.
Salem, IL
L.A. Colors Lip Gloss & Lipstick Duo Hey guys I just tried my l.a.colors lip gloss and lipstick duo in the shade flushed. I'm wearing the lipstick. I'm not sure I like it. What do you guys think about it? Have any of you tried it?
jennyffer kelly d.
79108160
a aplicação é com alta cobertura ?
Alyssa T.
Fresno, CA
Do you use both at the same time? Like the lipstick and then the gloss or just one at a time?