L.A. Colors Lip Gloss Duo, Date Night

by L.A. COLORS

L.A. Colors Lip Gloss Duo, Date Night

L.A. Colors Lip Gloss Duo, Date Night; 2 Coordinating shades to compliment any look; .3 oz X 2

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of L.A. Colors Lip Gloss Duo, Date Night!
genesis R.
Oakland
L.A. Colors Lip Gloss Duo, Date Night uploaded by genesis R.
The red and the clear lip gloss compliments each other so I really love it only thing that I have a or uh it really sticky
Lisa R.
Litchfield Park
L.A. Colors Lip Gloss Duo, Date Night uploaded by Lisa R.
Love it! Just need a little bit. Looks and feels great. A smile is worth a thousand words. It gives me another reason to smile 😃
Nunie R.
Hyattsville , MD
Review for: L.A. Colors Lip Gloss Duo, Date Night
I always stop by family dollar and pick up at least two of these from the store! my all time favorite lip gloss
member-53d6e1
Review for: L.A. Colors Lip Gloss Duo, Date Night
Best duo right here, if you want to use them separated if wanted. Can have a clear lip with a tint of red.
E R.
Review for: L.A. Colors Lip Gloss Duo, Date Night
Love their glosses. The scent is not bad, some are scented others just have a slight fragrance to them. They are very shiny glosses. Both the sheer and more pigmented glosses are all good for the inexpensive price.
Jessyca F.
Chattanooga
Review for: L.A. Colors Lip Gloss Duo, Date Night
This gloss is affordable and shiny. Although it could be less sticky, it’s a pretty decent product overall
Monica E.
Canton, PA
Review for: L.A. Colors Lip Gloss Duo, Date Night
I like this gloss !! For the price you can't go wrong !! I mainly just wear the clear gloss....I like it by it's self,an over lip sticks !! Ive been trying to go out of my comfort zone an wear bolder colors !! Hopfully one day ill have the courage to wear a red lippie out of the house !! I do wish this gloss lasted longer,but with any gloss you will have to reapply !! If buy this again.....can't go wrong with the price !!!
Crissie K.
Bixby
L.A. Colors Lip Gloss Duo, Date Night uploaded by Crissie K.
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: L.A. Colors Lip Gloss Duo, Date Night
This is my go to clear gloss, but it could definitely last a little longer. Amazing for the price, though. I may upgrade someday, but for now it’s a great value!
Jessica A.
Dalton, GA
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: L.A. Colors Lip Gloss Duo, Date Night
I love the lip gloss it my every day . I love way it looks on my . You can use it with any lips Stick. To make you look more dramatic. It makes you lips look bigger

Looking for your answer?