L.A. Colors Lip Color uploaded by Melissa M.L.A. Colors Lip Color uploaded by Tasha F.

BY L.A. COLORS

New Line of Hydrating Color Lipsticks Hydrating color 5 Enriched with vitamin E 6 Vibrant colors Introducing a new line of hydrating color lipsticks that nourish and moisturize lips while giving them the vibrant color. Enriched with Vitamin E, it goes on with ease and leaves lips feeling soft and supple. see more...

Faith D.
Warfield, KY
I really enjoy these wish they lasted longer but for $1 on a budget like mine it's perfect. I'm all about amazing affordable makeup.
Tasha F.
Centerville, PA
Review for: Other
I love this color. It's sooo pretty. It goes on kind of sheer but if you go in and put a few more layers, it really shows up. And I am pretty sure I got this for 2 dollars. You can't beat the price. So good.
Yajaira P.
Review for: Vampy
I've had this listed its okay but I really do like the color they need to work on the taste of it though and how it last
Isabel J.
Santa Cruz de Tenerife
Review for: Vampy
I'm not a fan of lipsticks and I have to say this is my first one. I don't use it very often but what I like about it is that is very smooth and soft and it has a very soft and sweet scent to it. It's comfortable to wear and it stays on a pretty long time. It's okay for the price.
Tanya A.
College Park, MD
Are these better than their dollar lipsticks?