BY L.A. COLORS

Description:

Lash building mascara is specially formulated to maximize, lengthen, & thicken lashes. Special applicator brush separates each lash without clumping.

• Did anyone else eyes itch after using this? But it was on...2 Answers
  • I just bought this and I was wondering how good it was. I...3 Answers
Lana G.
Kaplan, LA
This is a basic mascara. I would not we purchase this mascara because it doesn’t really do anything for my lashes besides make them look black. I put this product into my project and because I just want to use it up so that it’s not in my collection anymore.
Morgann F.
This is a nice natural looking mascara! I love the way the wand is shaped and how the product comes out. It is not to much to where it is chunky. It is easy to apply and use. I would buy this again! I recommend this to anyone who is considering buying this :) I hope this helps. Thank you
Emma G.
Portland, OR
You know, L.A. colors isn’t usually a brand I would recommend to someone as their product can be rather inexpensive, but their mascara is definitely an exception to that rule. I don’t know what it is, but I’ve had this stuff for about six months and it’s yet to get clumpy, even though I use it nearly every day.
Destiny P.
orlando
This is my favorite thing to use before mascara because it helps bring volume and separates my lashes with no problems at all. I love how it goes on clear so I can put mascara on afterward with no problems at all
t s.
I wanted to try this mascara out to see if it worked but it felt as if I was barely getting any product on my lashes. The spooly was kind of hard and rough. It didn’t make my lashes look long and voluminous. It also dried out on me really fast so I tried to use the spooly brush but it’s too hard and not useful.
Teresa V.
Jefferson, LA
This is probably one of the best druggies mascaras I've ever purchased. Im surprised of how good of quality it is since its not a high end product. It last a LONG time I mean long. Its very thick, I believe its water proof because its hard to smear or come off. And it makes my lashes so long and pretty! 😍😍😍
Cheri L.
Burnsville, NC
This is actually a pretty good mascara considering it's a dollar at the dollar tree. I've purchased it a few times now and it lasts a surprisingly long time. It's a small container, simple, not too much packaging. I would probably buy this again... in fact I most likely will lol
Samantha R.
Philadelphia, PA
I love this mascara mainly for my bottom lashes. sometimes when using other mascaras the bottom lashes look utterly ridiculous but this one makes them look fabulous. Its easy to carry around with you, and its affordable so ill definitely buy it again.
Rose M.
I tried this product and i didn't notice much change on my eyelashes. Not buying again, but i would try it not everyone has the same eyelashes and the products work differently on people.
Abigail T.
Newark , NY
I tried this mascara because it was cheap so I thought I would try it. It gave me nice long lashes but it clumped a lot and it got on my eyelid easily. This product isn't bad but it's not really something I would recommend if you are looking for a clump-free mascara.
Katlin M.
Mansfield, OH
I just bought this and I was wondering how good it was. I mean it was only a dollar so if it's good, I'll stock up lol.
Matasha M.
Paris, TX
Did anyone else eyes itch after using this? But it was only a dollar!