La Colors Lac Color Last Linger
Introducing a polish that provides salon-quality nails that won?? chip, peel or fade for up to 10 days!* Color Last extended wear 2-step nail polish is the next development in innovative beauty, delivering easy application with a rounded 440 count bristle brush for

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of La Colors Lac Color Last Linger!
How would you rate this product?
diane E.
La Colors Lac Color Last Linger uploaded by diane E.
I love this nail polish it is shiny and cute. For me it is long lasting and i love the color. I have a glittery purple color too but its hard to remove fully unless i have a base coat under it.
Ahsly M.
Los Angeles, CA
I really like these nail polishes. It has been one of my go to because I really like the color and how smooth they gilded on. It also does last a very long time without a top coat. With a top coat it even lasts longer. There are also so many different colors and they don't smell really strongly.
Dayana A.
Tampa, FL
La Colors Lac Color Last Linger uploaded by Dayana A.
loving this nail polish and specially this color! I only put one coat, dries very quickly and they are super affordable, I will definitely recommend this 🧡
Michelle H.
One of my favorite new polishes. Love this color. Holds up well on my toes and perfect with my skin tone. I have many other colors as well. My kids love them too!

Looking for your answer?