L.a. Colors L.A. Colors Triple Play Basecoat Topcoat Hardener, .44 fl oz uploaded by Anais S.L.a. Colors L.A. Colors Triple Play Basecoat Topcoat Hardener, .44 fl oz uploaded by Tracie C.L.a. Colors L.A. Colors Triple Play Basecoat Topcoat Hardener, .44 fl oz uploaded by Cheryl B.

BY L.A. COLORS

Basecoat, Topcoat, Nail Hardener All In One! Versatile formula primes nails 2 Protects, hardens weak soft nails 3 Ultra shiny finish A combination of the three most crucial elements to a perfect manicure - Base Coat, Top Coat and Hardener. The versatile formula primes, protects and hardens nails with one easy stroke. see more...

Buy on Harmon ...
Tracie C.
Export, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Definitely not a fan of this. I used it as a base and top coat. It doesn't fully dry for a long time, and when I used it it didn't even last an hour before it peeled off completely. It smudged and chipped so easily as well. It left my nails looking terrible and I definitely don't recommend. L.a. Colors L.A. Colors Triple Play Basecoat Topcoat Hardener, .44 fl oz
Cheryl B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I liked this product and have repurchased it three times. I use it primarily as a base but when I do use it as a top coat I apply two thin coats. Yes, it doesn't dry immediately but I still like the shine it leaves my nails. It gets very goopy and thick toward the end of the bottle which some of my other base/top coats don't but for the price I don't exactly mind.
Avni P.
Terrible top coat, nails chip so quickly when using this. I have such a hard time with this polish, it also takes long to dry fully
Anais S.
Aurora , IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Se cae muy rápido, consistencia gruesa , no es muy bueno cuando me lo aplico lo estoy retocando a cada momento
Ashley A.
Those aren't really good. I've tried many of their products and I haven't liked any of them. Wouldn't recommend