BY L.A. COLORS

A gorgeous collection of FUN, SHIMMERING, METALLIC shades with brush applicator that adds sparkle to your eyes. Made with ultra fine powders for long lasting, radiant color. Applies on smoothly with INTENSE color! Net. Wt. 0.1 Oz. 2.8 g see more...

• I was wondering if this product can work as highlighter too? I wo...7 Answers
  • Are this loose eyeshadows good ? I been been wanting to try them 11 Answers
  • How intense doe it look? Like has it got good pigmentation or doe...6 Answers
Buy on Walmart
colby v.
I don't like these! I bought two of these at the dollar tree once and I wasn't happy about it. The brush is so hard that it scratches your eyelid and to top that like nothing goes on the brush when you take it out. I would not recommend these to anybody and definetly not to people with sensitive eyes because it's so scratchy! There is a lot of fall out when you apply it and I have used it over again to try and like if because I thought it was going to work for me but no. I would recommend saving your money and buying something else but if your on a budget or something pops up then why not if it necessary and if it's just just for one time use
Brenda V.
Pharr, TX
I give this 4 stars because it a nice color it's shimmery . The thing I don't like about this is that the brush gets all messed up and the shimmer falls off as your putting it on. It last all day which is good. Not bad for buying it for a $1 at the dollar tree. I would only recommend it for beginners if you don't have the money to buy expensive makeup this would be great for starters ... I don't like the brush that comes with is so I like to dip my own flat eyeshadow brush .
Becky O.
Washington Tr, UT
I seen the pretty grape one at the dollar store and thought well for a buck I'd try it. It's a pain to pull the brush out and get any product at all and it's so messy. I swatched my hand and it's so sheer and powdery. I haven't even attempted to put it on my eyes after the hand swatch. I may try dampening a brush and try it but right now I would not purchase again. Glad I only blew $1
Abigail G.
Review for: Sunshine
LA Colors has done it again. I payed $1.00 at Family Dollar and the pigmentation of these loose eye shadows is phenomenal. One thing I would change would be to have the eye-shadow brush seperately. Also its so messy. Don't get me wrong I do love it but the eye-shadow gets every where. Over all I would recommend this loose eye-shadow.
Yahayra V.
I have the shades Lollipop and Sunshine. Personally, I don't use the little brush that comes with it and use my own brushes instead, but the pigmentation makes up for it. Out of the two, I like Sunshine better (it's a pretty, sparkly gold). They're sparkly, but not to the point that they're tacky. I think I'm going to enjoy them!
Tiffany D.
Isom, KY
Review for: Sweet Tart
The pigment is not good at all with these shadows. They tend to fall out all over your face and aren't so easy to get off because all you see is glitter everywhere. This is a good play makeup for young girls but if you are older I'd recommend trying something with way better quality don't waste your money on this stuff.
Allie S.
I wish I could go on and on about how many years I've used this product. Fantastic for the price. Fantastic in general. The packaging is kinda cheap (i mean the product is $1, you don't hear me griping!) I grabbed mine at the dollar tree. Seriously. Major underrated beauty product. Good for eyes, and highlighter!
Mindy S.
Masontown , PA
These shadows are very budget friendly. And by that I mean cheap, especially the packaging. They should have put a sifter on top instead of the terrible little brush. Once you get product on the brush the color is nice. There is definitely fallout as well but that is expected with any loose product.
Breanna D.
Punxsutawney, PA
I have the gold one and it works very well especially for the really cheap cost and the fact that you can buy it at the dollar tree
It comes with a brush but it hurts a little bit with their brushes so i recommend you use your own brushes but other than that this is a pretty good product
Emily D.
Newport, MI
This product is okay. It is quite messy and the brush it comes with is way too hard and cannot be used to apply. I can layer the shadows to make a deeper color. They last for a good amount of time but they may crease on oily lids.. I would recommend if you are on a budget.
Genesis C.
Providence, RI
Are this loose eyeshadows good ? I been been wanting to try them
Jess W.
How well does this stay on ?
I was wondering if this product can work as highlighter too? I would love highlighter with pastel colors like this eyeshadows <3
Rochelle D.
How intense doe it look? Like has it got good pigmentation or does the colour just sort of dissappear?