BY L.A. COLORS

• Did anyone else eyes itch after using this? But it was only a dollar!2 Answers
  • I just bought this and I was wondering how good it was. I mean it w...2 Answers
Alexa H.
Alexa H.
Richmond, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is absolutely the worst mascara I have ever bought. I needed some in a pinch with not much money, and ended up having to just use some really old mascara I had laying around that worked better. It was way too thick and didn't do hardly anything. I'll never buy this brand again.
Spencena L.
Spencena L.
I have tried the La colors mascara black. I am wearing some right now. I guess it works as well as others. I bought a 0.10 FL . oz. I have yet to see how long it will last. I did not have to use too much to thicken my lashes. It does not feel diluted as some mascaras feel.
Samantha O.
Samantha O.
Sheboygan, WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
This was very cheap and for the price I wasn't really expecting much anyways. The product dried super fast and hardly and anything stuck to the wand. While attempting to apply to the lashes, it would either; dry, clump ENORMOUSLY. Definitely not a go to mascara.
Samantha R.
Samantha R.
Philadelphia, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this mascara mainly for my bottom lashes. sometimes when using other mascaras the bottom lashes look utterly ridiculous but this one makes them look fabulous. Its easy to carry around with you, and its affordable so ill definitely buy it again.
Cakeyy M.
Cakeyy M.
Wapato, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
It ain't bad I mean is mybbavk up on my purse incase I forget to wear some. For the prize I let it pass. Done make my lashes stand thoe maybe because i have kinda long curled lashes already.
Sarah S.
Sarah S.
Tecumseh, Ok
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought this mascara for learning with before I decide to spend more money on makeup. You do get what you pay for though. It lasts all day but is hard to apply and clumpy sometimes.
Bobbie W.
Bobbie W.
Mammoth Spring, AR
Its a good mascara but I just don't like how it dosent dry fast and it gets every where! The one I got .09 fl oz (2.7 ml)
Amaya R.
Amaya R.
Chester, PA
I use this mascara along with another mascara. By itself its okay but with the other mascara it works wonders!
Bundles W.
Bundles W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Not good quality. This doesn't do anything for my eyelashes. I've had so many since I'm on a budget.
Cheri L.
Cheri L.
Burnsville, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is actually a pretty good mascara considering it's a dollar at the dollar tree. I've purchased it a few times now and it lasts a surprisingly long time. It's a small container, simple, not too much packaging. I would probably buy this again... in fact I most likely will lol
Matasha M.
Matasha M.
Paris , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Did anyone else eyes itch after using this? But it was only a dollar!
Katlin M.
Katlin M.
Columbus , OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I just bought this and I was wondering how good it was. I mean it was only a dollar so if it's good, I'll stock up lol.