BY L.A. COLORS #100 in Nail Polish

GEL-LIKE, HIGH GLOSS SHINE NO UV LIGHT NEEDED FUSS FREE REMOVAL Introducing Color Craze Gel Polish… wears like a polish, shines like a gel. Available in 16 eye popping shades. Get amazing, salon quality results without the hassle of a UV lamp and... see more...

• Whats your favorite color L.A Colors Color Craze Gel Nail polish?...1 Answers
  • I see the product is inexpensive but does it work like a gel poli...3 Answers
  • Question has been deleted1 Answers
Shkatie T.
Jacksonville, FL
Updated review:
After a few hours of applying, I went to bed. I woke up and they still looked good. I took a shower and when I got out two nails chipped. The chips come off in big pieces too! Then I went to my part time job where I work at a front desk, so I'm not doing any intense labour with my hands (just paper work and computer work) and by the end of my shift every single nail was chipped off. There were pieces of my nail polish all under my desk. I'm not sure if it's because I didn't use the correct top coat or not. I used Sally Hansen's no chip top clear top coat. I am going to try again tonight and see what happens. Was really looking forward to this!

I wrote this last night right after I finished applying:
Love the colors and love the price. I noticed some bubbling, which is why I'm giving it only 4 stars. But this also could have been caused my top coat that I used. Will update in a few days on how long it lasted! I got mine for only $2 a bottle and you can't beat that.
Jay K.
Highland, CA
I love this nail polish!!! The colors are beautiful and stand out. They look even more beautiful, when rocking them on your nails.

This brand not that expensive and it last a long time... The nail polish doesn't chip so easily and can go through a lot of abuse, lol.

When applying the nail polish... It's has a very smooth stroking feeling, it basically glides across your finger nails. No bubbles or bumps or lines... An absolute smooth look. It doesn't clump when applying.

It already has gel add to it, so you don't need 2 gel nail polish as well, plus you don't need a uv light to give it that glamorous finish look... It already does that for you.

I love this band and would recommend to others.
Shay T.
Inglewood , CA
When I saw these I was skeptical because I'm like how many coats to achieve these colors ?! But I took a chance since the price is less than 2.00. As soon as I got to my car I popped open the bottle and to my surprise the color was vibrant and looked just as the color appeared on the bottle. I do two coats with a base coat and usually wear it on my acrylic nails and toes well over two weeks. The brush is a little bulky so I take this polish with me to the nail salon especially when I don't feel like paying the extra for gel polish and have them do all the work lol . I will purchase every color lol so far I have 4.
Shanon B.
Columbus, GA
I purchased a few bottles of L.A.Colors color craze gel nail polish a few days ago. If you are on a tight budget and want to spruce the nails up at home, this is the polish for you. Its super affordable at $2.00 per bottle at most department stores in my area. Now the not so good....you get exactly what you pay for. Don't expect that salon quality shine from this polish. When it dries it looks more like a matte finish. But add a clear coat and Abracadabra, It comes to life. I will definitely be keeping a bottle or 10 around for the days I'm in my d.i.y mood.
Itzayana V.
Fresno, CA
Review for: CNP701 Frosting
Although I like their nail gel polishes I don't like this one. While gliding the brush it takes off some color. While it's wet it looks great but after about an hour or so its so sensitive if you touch it it leaves marks it's basically gum you can pull it off along with the Polish you put on before. Not only that if you manage to do no damage that's feat on its on but little air bubbles manifest leaving you with a bumpy outer layer. Cheap but not worth it. I attached a picture where you can see how the gel leaves the polish.
Victoria W.
Louisville, TN
This polish is excellent. With so many colors to chose from at such a great price you will want to buy them all. For me the polish stayed on very well with no chipping. I used two thin coats and let each coat dry for at least two minutes before applying the next. Some of the shimmer shades, like ravishing, may need three coats. These are a great alternative to gel polish and it is much easier to remove.
Diamond N.
Lansing, MI
Great product for the cost. Goes on smooth. I used 3 coats instead of 2...excuse cuticles lol nice shine. Lasts about 5days on natural nails before i noticed any chipping. I did NOT use a top coat. Only complaint is the bristles on the brush in some of the bottles was all over the place, and spread out really wide, causing excess product to require cleaning up of nail beds, but not a deal breaker lol
Jessica E.
I'm a nail polish fanatic. I absolutely love buying nail polishes but not all the time do they last as long as I would like. Not the case with this one. It's been about a week and a half and the color hasn't even chipped yet, even with all the hand washing I do at work. And it's still shining like I just did my nails! the colors are so bold and pretty. I can't wait to stock up on more of these!!
Katie S.
Ellensburg, WA
I absolutely love this helps nail Polish. I won't waste my money buying the expensive stuff. As a mom I'm constantly doing dishes and laundry and cleaning up after kids and with regular nail Polish, my nails wouldn't last a day. With the gel nail polish from LA colors I can wear for a week or two with no chips. I definitely recommend this product to all my friends and family. I love it
Greissy P.
Medley, FL
I have heard a lot about this nail polish and I decided to give it a try. Well, I really like it because it' s a thick one and even with a single coat you can really see the color. It isn't a gel polish, just seems like one because it's really shiny. I think it's a regular nail polish but I would buy it again 'cuz it has VERY awesome colors! And it dries really fast. :)
Jalissa W.
Harvey, LA
How long were you able to wear this gel nail polish before there was any chipping?
Jazmine S.
I hear a lot of hype about this product. Do it really last longer than regular nail polish?
Rebecca B.
Bedford , OH
Is this actual gel nail polish?
Jennifer D.
Piqua, OH
How long does this last compared to regular polish? How vibrant are the colors? Is it worth it?
Heidi H.
prospect, NY
Does this gel nail polish need a uv light and does it need several coats of polish?