BY L.A. COLORS #99 in Eyeliner

Skip the traditional powder eyeshadow and try a jumbo eyeshadow pencil instead. Versatile shadow stick allows you to use as an eyeliner for bold lines or blended for a more subtle effect.

Buy on Walmart*
  • "So creamy but not oily, stays on all day on my water line. I also apply it under my brows and blend it out and it looks so good! totally worth buying and I highly recommend!" in 13 reviews
  • "My favorite eye pencil. I hardly wear black liner. 9/10 times I wear this! It works perfectly for making my eyes appear larger " in 5 reviews
  • "Great for a smokey eye and lasts for a long time! Very affordable and a great investment. Also great for a holiday look! Sometimes I have trouble finding it at different stores" in 4 reviews
Donella A.
Wayne
I HAVE THIS EYELINER AND LOVE HOW IT GOES ON REALLY SMOOTH ..I FOUND IT AT THE DOLLAR STORE FOR A REASONABLE PRICE .. I AM DEFINITELY GOING TO BUY MORE WHEN THIS ONE IS GONE ..
Mariah g.
Dunkirk, NY
i use la colors jumbo eye pencil for my waterline. you cant beat the price. and you can find it almost every store. i also use it sometimes on my lid when im going for a very bright color look. sometimes the tip breaks but i believe that has to do with how creamy it is
Sherley V.
Wilkes Barre , PA
I didn't like this product at all. After applying it, it was hard to blend in with the rest of my make up and dried a bit after i applied it, so thats probably why. I only paid a dollar for it, so it wasnt a big loss but i wouldnt buy it again
Michelle C.
Virgie, KY
I love these sticks! I highly recommend them to anyone. I think they are just as good as the NYX jumbo pencils. I always keep a white on hand cause they make such good bases. I always find these at my local family dollar for $1.
Amber A.
Freeport, FL
I love this product. I used the white jumbo pencil for my Halloween look and it worked perfectly. It's very opaque and blended very well. Also priced very well. I really couldn't ask for more.
Daniyela T.
Miramar, FL
I bought this a couple months ago at Dollar General for like a dollar. I have to say that I have a love hate relationship with it. This eye pencil is very creamy but it's also kind of patchy. I wouldn't recommend to use it as an eyeliner, but on your waterline it is perfect. Just set it with an eye shadow and you'll be fine. At first it is very pigmented, but after a while I find myself having to layer it. Definitely will be purchasing again and trying out the different colors!
Allison G.
York, PA
I have this in the color sea shells and it is such a good white base for eyeshadow! It blends really nicely but stays pigmented. It is really creamy so it does need to be set with a white eye shadow if you're using as a primer. Overall, it's a really great product for a really great price!
Eric C.
Jacksonville, FL
I live by this product. Its a great dupe for the NYX Jumbo eye pencils. Looking at some of the other reviews I don't really agree that they are sheer or patchy. I need a bold pigment that can be seen from the back of the room when Im on stage and this product does it for me!

(In the picture attached the black and white are achieved using L.A. Colors Jumbo eye pencils)
Brooksann S.
Bainbridge, OH
So i found these to be very cheap, but go on very smoothly. I do wish the tip of the pen was a little more pointy however it does get the job done. Definately worth the dollar that I spent on each of these. I bought every color they had. I will purchase these again!
Tracey L.
Staten Island, NY
I'm adding cited to dollar store makeup and greT finds yes it's s hit or s mid but for a dollar. Prime your eyes and create a easy v winged crease look it's so good I'm on the hunt for more colors.. yes @lacolorscosmetics yes #influenster. This is a nice DUPE
Leah F.
How pigmented is this color? I had it in a different shade a while back and really loved it, but I've never tried another color.
Alina A.
Kilrush,Ireland
How many shades does this have?
María G.
Hola, Influensters! ¬ŅQu√© tal son estos l√°pices? ¬ŅSon sombras para ojos? ¬ŅSi pigmentan bien? ¬ŅDuraci√≥n? Gracias.
Triana U.
Tecate, CA
Do you like this product?
Juliana B.
Totally a game changer for me, love the pigmentation and it gives me the pop I need sometime on my eyes makeup