BY L.A. COLORS

Skip the traditional powder eyeshadow and try a jumbo eyeshadow pencil instead. Versatile shadow stick allows you to use as an eyeliner for bold lines or blended for a more subtle effect.

L.A. Colors Jumbo Eyeshadow Pencil
  • "So creamy but not oily, stays on all day on my water line. I also apply it under my brows and blend it out and it looks so good! totally worth buying and I highly recommend!" in 13 reviews
  • "My favorite eye pencil. I hardly wear black liner. 9/10 times I wear this! It works perfectly for making my eyes appear larger " in 5 reviews
  • "Great for a smokey eye and lasts for a long time! Very affordable and a great investment. Also great for a holiday look! Sometimes I have trouble finding it at different stores" in 4 reviews
Lauren C.
I have this in the shade sea shells and I love it. It is creamy and blends out nicely. I like this just as much as my milani ones. I only purchased this one because I couldn't get my hands on the NYX jumbo one in Milk, but this does the job. I use this as a base when I want my lid colors to pop and look super pigmented. These are super cheap, and I would repurchase this again.
Kim W.
I just bought these at Family Dollar and paid $2.00 each. They were marked new beside them. They are a part of the metal collection. I got home and did a swatch ready on my arm. I really love the colors. I can't wait to play with them and see what kind of looks I can create using them.
Egypt A.
New York, New York
It's a really good chunky eye pencil. I normally use it to do my waterline since it goes on so nice and smooth. Lasts fairly long and doesn't really run when I get teary-eyed.
Gayle P.
Orlando, FL
This I pencil is very creamy I got a gray color and a pink color just to be a little funky and I mostly use it for lip liners and sometimes just to even out my crazy so I could have a base for my eye shadows

I feel this product is very nice even though I don't use it for is intended purpose
Mariah g.
Dunkirk, NY
i use la colors jumbo eye pencil for my waterline. you cant beat the price. and you can find it almost every store. i also use it sometimes on my lid when im going for a very bright color look. sometimes the tip breaks but i believe that has to do with how creamy it is
Sherley V.
WILKES BARRE, PA
I didn't like this product at all. After applying it, it was hard to blend in with the rest of my make up and dried a bit after i applied it, so thats probably why. I only paid a dollar for it, so it wasnt a big loss but i wouldnt buy it again
Amber A.
Freeport, FL
I love this product. I used the white jumbo pencil for my Halloween look and it worked perfectly. It's very opaque and blended very well. Also priced very well. I really couldn't ask for more.
Donella A.
Wayne
I HAVE THIS EYELINER AND LOVE HOW IT GOES ON REALLY SMOOTH ..I FOUND IT AT THE DOLLAR STORE FOR A REASONABLE PRICE .. I AM DEFINITELY GOING TO BUY MORE WHEN THIS ONE IS GONE ..
april m.
Belle Vernon, PA
Idk about using it in the water line but I own black and white and use them as an eye shadow base they're super affordable and when layered with shadows they stay all day recommend
Daniyela T.
Miramar, FL
I bought this a couple months ago at Dollar General for like a dollar. I have to say that I have a love hate relationship with it. This eye pencil is very creamy but it's also kind of patchy. I wouldn't recommend to use it as an eyeliner, but on your waterline it is perfect. Just set it with an eye shadow and you'll be fine. At first it is very pigmented, but after a while I find myself having to layer it. Definitely will be purchasing again and trying out the different colors!
Leah F.
How pigmented is this color? I had it in a different shade a while back and really loved it, but I've never tried another color.
Triana U.
Tecate, CA
Do you like this product?
Alina A.
Kilrush,Ireland
How many shades does this have?
María G.
Hola, Influensters! ¿Qué tal son estos lápices? ¿Son sombras para ojos? ¿Si pigmentan bien? ¿Duración? Gracias.
Isis V.
there is a special sharpener for this pencil?

Walmart