BY L.A. COLORS

Skip the traditional powder eyeshadow and try a jumbo eyeshadow pencil instead. Versatile shadow stick allows you to use as an eyeliner for bold lines or blended for a more subtle effect.

Buy on Walmart
  • "So creamy but not oily, stays on all day on my water line. I also apply it under my brows and blend it out and it looks so good! totally worth buying and I highly recommend!" in 13 reviews
  • "My favorite eye pencil. I hardly wear black liner. 9/10 times I wear this! It works perfectly for making my eyes appear larger " in 5 reviews
  • "Great for a smokey eye and lasts for a long time! Very affordable and a great investment. Also great for a holiday look! Sometimes I have trouble finding it at different stores" in 4 reviews
Lauren C.
I have this in the shade sea shells and I love it. It is creamy and blends out nicely. I like this just as much as my milani ones. I only purchased this one because I couldn't get my hands on the NYX jumbo one in Milk, but this does the job. I use this as a base when I want my lid colors to pop and look super pigmented. These are super cheap, and I would repurchase this again.
Aubree S.
Clarksville
I have the shade "Pool Party" and it is very bright blue and was everything that I wanted for a chunky bright eyeliner. It was a bit defective as it will not turn to dispense anymore of the pencil so I am not sure how to get more out of it. It was really cheap priced so I can always buy another as the product was nice.
Shayna T.
Irvine
I bought this eye pencil on a whim. I just wanted to try it out! It was very cheap and great quality. I got it in the color bronze. Its long lasting, it will smear if you wipe too hard. I will definitely be buying more. I love the one I have and definitely would recommend.
Egypt A.
New York, New York
It's a really good chunky eye pencil. I normally use it to do my waterline since it goes on so nice and smooth. Lasts fairly long and doesn't really run when I get teary-eyed.
Katelyn T.
Mexico, NY
This is a review for the sea shells eyeshadow pencil;
This pencil is mostly best for blending, but the pencil is alot better than carrying around a palette anyway you look at it!
Mariah g.
Dunkirk, NY
i use la colors jumbo eye pencil for my waterline. you cant beat the price. and you can find it almost every store. i also use it sometimes on my lid when im going for a very bright color look. sometimes the tip breaks but i believe that has to do with how creamy it is
Sherley V.
WILKES BARRE, PA
I didn't like this product at all. After applying it, it was hard to blend in with the rest of my make up and dried a bit after i applied it, so thats probably why. I only paid a dollar for it, so it wasnt a big loss but i wouldnt buy it again
Michelle C.
Virgie, KY
I love these sticks! I highly recommend them to anyone. I think they are just as good as the NYX jumbo pencils. I always keep a white on hand cause they make such good bases. I always find these at my local family dollar for $1.
april m.
belle vernon , PA
Idk about using it in the water line but I own black and white and use them as an eye shadow base they're super affordable and when layered with shadows they stay all day recommend
Amber A.
Freeport, FL
I love this product. I used the white jumbo pencil for my Halloween look and it worked perfectly. It's very opaque and blended very well. Also priced very well. I really couldn't ask for more.
Leah F.
How pigmented is this color? I had it in a different shade a while back and really loved it, but I've never tried another color.
Alina A.
Kilrush,Ireland
How many shades does this have?
Triana U.
Tecate, CA
Do you like this product?
María G.
Hola, Influensters! ¿Qué tal son estos lápices? ¿Son sombras para ojos? ¿Si pigmentan bien? ¿Duración? Gracias.
Juliana B.
Totally a game changer for me, love the pigmentation and it gives me the pop I need sometime on my eyes makeup