BY L.A. COLORS

Skip the Traditional Powder Eyeshadow Try a Jumbo Eyeshadow Pencil Long lasting 2 Vibrant shades 3 Smooth application A jumbo eyeshadow pencil it allows you to use as an eyeliner for bold lines or blend out for a subtle effect. see more...

Candace K.
Review for: Sea Shells
I was so excited to see these available at Dollar General for $1.50. I was hoping to get a shadow pencil similar to NYX's Milk, though I don't own that so I cannot compare it. I bought this for the sole purpose of using it as an eyeshadow base. My primers have gone bad since I don't wear makeup except for special occasions so I needed a replacement on a budget. This really worked! It's super creamy and very easy to remove. Works great as a base or an eyeshadow though I wouldn't use white as a main color eyeshadow. I also lined my waterline with it and put some on my tear ducts for highlight and it faded quite quickly throughout the day, so it doesn't last long on it's own. I know e.l.f. sells a similar product but they have shimmer and these are actually matte, which I like.
Tasha S.
Lyndon, IL
Review for: Sea Shells
Nice and creamy works great as an eyeshadow base to make your shadow colors really pop!! $1.50@ shopko in my area. I'm.sure you can pick it up at any family dollar or dollar General for $1.... I was being cheap one day and picked this up in.place of nyx milk white jumbo eye pencil lol....I just wanted to see if it worked as well and it does... nyx is only less than $5 @ulta but hey.I guess I figure you've gotta choose what you splurge on and what really works just as good from cheaper brands :-)
Leah F.
Review for: Sea Shells
I had this eye pencil in another color a while ago and I really enjoyed it. It was pigmented and creamy, and lasted quite a while. Although if you're going to be working out or something, it does move around. It has a great price, for only $1.50 at Dollar General, so I would definitely recommend trying it out!
cecilia l.
Review for: Sea Shells
It is good for highlighting uner ur brow n using as eyeshadow or eyeshadow base. It is an overall good product easy application.
Jacqueline G.
Review for: Sunglasses
Love this!! I love using this two create smokey eye looks. Blends so easily with other colors which I love!
Jasmine O.
Good product for a dollar! Blends easily, smudges a little.. all colors are very bold, white looks best!
Maria M.
Porterville, CA
I love these eyeliners. Especially the white one. I could even use it for primer or make for Halloween.
connie c.
Monticello, FL
Review for: Sunglasses
I think it's pretty good, and for the price of it. I recommend it for who likes bold color
Rose B.
Muncie, IN
Review for: Other
This product is awful in my eyes. You have to be so easy applying this which is really hard because it is not pigmented at all. It breaks so easily. Does not last long at all especially if you're outside in the sun. I will never buy this product again.
Aimee B.
Upper Sandsky, OH
Review for: Sea Shells
When I swatched it, I really wasn't sure about it. It seemed super patchy. This just goes to show that you can't count on a swatch! I used this under Luscious from the Sweet Peach Palette and it REALLY made it pop! I was insanely impressed! I would definitely buy again!
Leah F.
How pigmented is this color? I had it in a different shade a while back and really loved it, but I've never tried another color.
Alina A.
Kilrush,Ireland
How many shades does this have?
Juliana B.
Totally a game changer for me, love the pigmentation and it gives me the pop I need sometime on my eyes makeup