BY L.A. COLORS

Introducing a new line of hydrating color lipsticks that nourish and moisturize lips while giving them the vibrant color. Enriched with Vitamin E, it goes on with ease and leaves lips feeling soft and supple.

Jessica C.
Beautiful pigment, moisturizes, a bit of a shine and finishes a look softly. I love this product for everyday looks. I would recommend to anyone who likes neutral everyday looks with no hassle.
Haeleigh M.
Gloucester
It is very creamy and soft feeling on your lips and it has a nice smell and it has a very nice look to it and it is a very bright pink I would only wear this is you are totally in to pink and I don’t use this all the time.
Nomina H.
Fayetteville
Really great color and does not come off so easy when using your mouth. Got it at Dollar general for a cheap price but was worth it makes my lips pop with the color. If you love pink you should try it
Wandy R.
Winter Park
LA colors matte lipsticks are very pigmented and long lasting. Its so wearable and it doesn't bleed. I get complaments when ever I wear this lipstick. You won't be disappointed. Super affordable.
Jennifer S.
This lipstick is pretty good and gives great color. I personally use the bright red version of this and it is amazing. I definitely recommend this product and would use it whenever I can.
Tepora M.
I couldn't find the actual one I have but I got an L.A Color lipstick from my local Dollar Tree store. It's a great lipstick, applies smoothly and I love the price! But I just hope it was matte other than that the lipstick is amazing... for a dollar? Yaaasss girrrrlll:) L.A. Colors Hydrating Lipstick
Megan M.
I like this because it has a really good pigment and goes on smooth. It is a nice color and is not to hold but not to plain. I love this and from the times I have used it I have enjoyed this product ..
Jennifer M.
Medley, FL
Me encanta este labial es cremoso, huele rico y el olor no es abrumador, pigmenta muy bien, deja los labios humectados, tienen excelentes precios, claro al cabo de un tiempo tienes q reaplicar otra vez.

Yo tengo 2años usando el LIPC38 dainty y me encanta!
Tasha F.
Centerville , PA
I have the color Cocoa Shimmer. It's super pigmented. And as you can see in the picture it has soooo much sparkle. Which I don't love. But it works really well. It was 1 dollar. So what can you really expect for one dollar?
Tasha F.
Centerville , PA
I love this color. It's sooo pretty. It goes on kind of sheer but if you go in and put a few more layers, it really shows up. And I am pretty sure I got this for 2 dollars. You can't beat the price. So good.
Hannah I.
Whats your favorite shade?
Tanya A.
College Park, MD
Are these better than their dollar lipsticks?

Walmart