LA Colors High Shine Lipgloss, Sensual, 1 Oz uploaded by Kirstie H.LA Colors High Shine Lipgloss, Sensual, 1 Oz uploaded by Kirstie H.LA Colors High Shine Lipgloss, Sensual, 1 Oz uploaded by Erin B.

BY NONE

High Shine Lipgloss - Sensual see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Erin B.
Barnstead, NH
This lip gloss is very shiny and a great amount of pigment. The color selection is amazing and the smell of Sensual is so addictive. The formula is really creamy and a little goes a long way. I also have the colors Flaunt and Hyper and they are all such great quality!
Lori Z.
Bucyrus, OH
I like this, it's very comfortable, has a lot of pigment for a gloss and is very affordable. Like most glosses, it doesn't last very long and that's my only complaint.
Kirstie H.
Smiths Station
I’m absolutely in LOVE with this color. I’ve had really good experiences with LA color products in the past for the price range of the items, but this one is just okay. It really doesn’t last long at all. I feel like as soon as I apply it, it’s gone 15 minutes later or even sooner. I should have bought the same color in matte, but overall, it is an okay product.