BY L.A. COLORS

Discover luscious lips with intense color, irresistible shine and continuous moisture from L.A. COLORS High Shine Shea Butter Lipgloss. Super shiny formula enriched with shea butter and vitamin E keeps lips soft with a non-sticky finish and a light vanilla scent. Available in a wide range of shades and finishes to drench lips in rich color and high shine!

L.A. Colors High Shine Lipgloss
  • "Really great product! Amazing color perfect for my skin tone really glossy love itt" in 28 reviews
  • "great color pay off and moisturizing. la colors never disappoints and can compete with any high end brand. " in 8 reviews
Tes L.
❣❣❣SWIPE FOR MORE PICS❣❣❣~
~PERSONAL PIC~
Oh.Meh.Lawd 🖤🖤🖤🖤 ~
💄L.A. Colors® High Shine Shea Butter Lip Gloss *(FROM LEFT TO RIGHT) Clear, Baby Cakes, Playful, Hyper, Flaunt, Dynamite, Mingle, & Lavish*💄
~
My Opinion/Review::
●Smell- Kinda Smells Like Vanilla. Not Extremely Overpowering Sent Though.
●Texture On Lips- Its SuPer Smooth & Soft!!
●Wear- Lasts About 6-7 Hours, Eating & Drinking It Last About 5 Hours
●Pigmentation- Super Pigmented 🤗 The Colors Are So Deep & Shiny.😘😘.
●Overall- I Love These Glosses!! 🤗😇😭 They're Like The Best Glosses That I Have. There's More Colors But These Are The 8 That I Have.(I've GOT To Get The Other Colors💞💓) Its Pigmentation Is So Rich And The Shine Is Very Bold. They're Not Extremely Greasy Like Some Glosses Are. You Get A Super Shine, A Great Color, & A Extreme Amount Of Product For Such A Low Price..😊 Totally Worth Getting💯💯 From 1-10 I Give Them A High 9.5🖤💕👍 (As I Said Before, There's Always Room For Improvement In Anything)
~
Lucy F.
High ridge
This product is super cute and I just love it so much. Definitely met my expectations. Super nice and very neat packaging. I am a repeat user for this product. I highly recommend this product that likes a glossy effect but not a matte finish.
Natalie W.
I love love love these glosses. I won’t spend more than 15 dollars on a lip gloss or lipstick especially when these are just as bomb I love them. Their really pigmented you only need like one dip and ur good they are actually high shine like it says and they have like a nice sent to.
Denisse R.
I only paid $2.00 at my local DG store, and I was blown away! First off, the texture of this gloss is just so silky, and did NOT dry down or get tacky/crumbly how some other glosses do later on in the day; 2nd, the color pigmentation was VERY on point! I didn't have to put tons of product on at all! Lastly, ....I seriously detect a hint of vanilla or "cake batter" type scent, which makes is that much more yummy! I wish that they would expand more on their color selection in the future! I want them all!
Kiara B.
Youngstown
They have very good color, smell great, and are the perfect amount of glossy. They don't last too long, but they leave a nice after stain so it's all worth it. I currently have 13 of 19 colors and can't wait to complete my collection :)
Tammy C.
Frankfort, KY
I really like this gloss. It actually feels moisturizing. I use a lip liner most of the time with this. But I can go without a liner too. It pretty pigmented for a gloss. It’s slightly sticky but I’m surprised it’s not worse since it’s so cheap.
Teri M.
Lebanon
I don’t know how the others are but I do not like this at all. The color isn’t too bad but the smell is terrible and it feels sticky. If you don’t mind a cheap bubblegum smell then you may like it. Definitely will not be buying again
Angel L.
Mulberry, FL
I'm A Mom So Anything I Can Use To Up Do Myself Quickly Is A Must For Me Also I Hate Matte Liquid Formulas Typically:) I Saw This On A Huge Display Which The Price Is What Caught My Attention,There Is A Nice Range Of Shades & This Gloss Had A Hint Of Color & It Really Does Leave Your Lips Feeling Moist Not Greasy:)I Highly Recommend!Next Time Your At Your Local Pharmacy Or Discount Store Check These Out They Surprised Me In A Great Way!
Autumn S.
Williams, AZ
I think this lipgloss is overly sticky feeling and i don't love that about the product. But i wanted something i could wear by itself for just a shine or to put on top of a lipstick for extra shone and it works for that.
Some of the lipglosses in this collections burns my lips such as snuggle and the clear gloss. I don’t know if it has different ingredients based on the lip gloss colors. I love how smooth and moisturizing it is. Very pigmented and there is a lot of product inside the tube. It usually lasts me months and I use it every day

sharom B.
Is good?
Shelbi D.
I really love some of the L.A colors lipsticks and lip Glosses ,but are any of the matte lipsticks long wearing ?are their any lip Glosses by L.A colors that's also long wearing ?
Holly L.
Does this colour last long?
Abigale B.
I've been looking for a good lip gloss for a while that isn't really sticky... is this more on the "sticky" side?
Melissa M.
Indianapolis, IN
I often feel like lip glosses are super sticky. How does this one feel?

Amazon