BY L.A. COLORS

Description:

Maximize and lengthen your lashes to get the ultimate high- definition look. Our HD waterproof formula, is long-lasting for all day wear with no clumps, globs or smudges!

• I like to try different kinds and brands of mascara and I...1 Answers
  • How effective Is this mascara if I want fuller lashes1 Answers
L.A. Colors HD Waterproof Mascara
  • "I think this mascara if great because i can wear it when its raining because it waterproof" in 4 reviews
Ash ❤.
This product is not worth buying. I got it as a gift and when I went to try it, the product was completely dry. There was no product getting applied to my lashes, it was honestly a disappointment. I will never recommend it to any of my friends or family.
Jacqueline M.
Scranton
L.A. Colors HD Waterproof Mascara is my go to on hot days and in instances when I k ow I may she'd some tears of sadness and joy. It lasts all day and is easy to get off with some make up r mover wipes. It gives my long lashes the volume they need and at a super low price you can't beat it.
Katherine m.
Tulsa
I bought this product because I had ran out of mascara and needed something quick. I went to my near by Dollar General and this was the only mascara they had so I figured hey 3$ I can’t lose. I was wrong ! It doesn’t make my eyelashes any longer , the brush is terrible , and the mascara it’s self comes out very thin. So happy I only paid 3$ but I DO NOT recommend this mascara at all.
Bina M.
Bronx, NY
Love love Love love Love love Love love Love love Love love Love love Love love Love love Love love Love love Love love Love love Love love Love love Love love Love love Love love Love love Love love Love love Love love Love love Love love!!!! Get it it is super affordable!
Faith S.
Paris
This mascara isnt for me. I think the formula has potential, but the brush is terrible. It gives me little length and volume. The main reason I actually got this was for the waterproof, but its not even that great at resisting little water.
Nickey N.
Fayetteville
For its low price it’s a very good product.It comes in multiple shades and last all day.It is very pigmented and leaves your lashes dark,long and full. It usually goes for $1.48 at stores like Walmart
Madison J.
Louisa, KY
super good mascara and super cheap and affordable. it doesn’t clump on my lashes or smear. It’s not really waterproof though so if you’re looking for a waterproof mascara then I wouldn’t recommend this.
Kalei B.
Noxapater, MS
This mascara is one of the best ones I have found over the years of doing makeup. I use it everyday on myself & on clients if they want a waterproof look. The waterproof part is no joke & the mascara takes a little baby oil or alcohol to get off. The wond is very effective & it gets lashes volume. My lashes are very long but they are straight so when I use this mascara it keeps my lashes from staying straight all day long. It is so lightweight & is easy for tote in small bags or even in a purse. I love it so Much! I do recommend to all! It comes in many colors but I love the jet black color myself.
Briana E.
Louisville , KY
Purchased my mascara from Burlington Coat Factory for $2.99. Very disappointed in the entire product.

There is product in the bottle but the brush does not pick it up. I pumped it and ended up with mascara everywhere. How? Idk.

The brush was awful. Even after the brush picked up product - the application was not impressive.
Emily G.
Cheap, and useable. Wouldn't purchase again. One of the better drugstore brands I have tried. You do get noticeable volume when you stack on layers. Can't complain too much, but I don't have any overly great things about it to brag about. Just another drugstore mascara.
emmily dayanna r.
Medley, FL
How effective Is this mascara if I want fuller lashes
Terrie H.
Cookeville, TN
I like to try different kinds and brands of mascara and I came across this one and was wondering how good is it? the price is low enough but does it last, run, smear or clump?

Amazon