BY L.A. COLORS

L.A. Colors Grafix Liquid Eyeliner, Black

Buy on Jet.com
Alisha D.
Battle Creek, MI
I picked this up a few months ago & I really just don't like it for many reasons. When I first used it I liked how easy & quickly it draws on my lids BUT when I would get near my Eyelashes which tends to happen when you line the very edge of your eye lids, it was like I put super glue in my eye lashes they started sticking together & was difficult to clean out with out messing up my whole eye look that I spent so much time on. Another thing I didn't like was that it is very shiny looking & it doesn't last long at all. It starts to crack and get into my eye's within a few hours despite the cracking it's rather hard to remove 🙄
Amy L.
Lorado, WV
l.a.-colors-grafix-eyeliner This is one of the worst liquid eyeliners that I have ever used, it was horrible, when I first put it on and it dried I noticed it started cracking and peeling off ,it got in my eyelashes and made my eyelids Red Itchy and they burned, it was extremely hard to get out of my EyeLashes and very painful, it also pulls your lashes out when trying to remove it, I would not Recommend this product to anyone.
Kristin K.
Riverdale Acres
This product is amazing I love the way the applicator is. I love how black the the color is. I got it for a $1 at Dollar General so for the price you cannot beat this product. I've tried other products that were more expensive and for some reason this is my favorite so far.
Monica B.
Woodridge, IL
One of my favorite eyeliners it is easy to use and does not cause a mess it is easy to remove and does not smudge at all, only problem with it is that it crumbles after a good five to six hours of wearing it.
tabitha h.
Laurium, MI
Giving this four stars because I feel like the applicator is not that useful. I use a precise eyeliner brush using this eyeliner! It is a matte eyeliner. This is quite smudge-proof and lasts all day!
Leslie L.
Houston, Tx
I do not recomment this product it has a sheen to it when it dries if you make a mistake and go over it the eyeliner will mess up and crack. the staying power is not a very long time I used it a couple of times with and without primer, eyeshadow to see if it changed but it did not.
Kinzie M.
Marshall, MO
This product is gloopy, and isn't smooth at all. I would not buy again, it could have lasted long, but not worth the application. I bought this at Walmart, but I know not to buy again. This company had nice quick mascaras but I do not recommend
Christie W.
Labelle, FL
OMG.....Way darker and longer lasting than Kat Von D Tattoo Liner

Very easy to use, just a little runny, but that's doable.

I am mad I just found out about this eyeliner,definitely a must have in your makeup bag
Laura R.
Definitely get what you pay for. Cheap price and cheap quality
Sucks big time. Is very opaque. Gotta add layer after layer and some of the previousayers comes off. Not good. #spring
Melissa H.
Conroe, TX
It's a great idea at a great price, unfortunately this one had very little color payoff. I never even wore it out of the house because I couldn't get enough color out of it. I would not recommend this even though I really wanted it to be fantastic.