BY L.A. COLORS

Graphix liner is the perfect eyeliner to create fine or bold lines. Smudge tear-proof 2 Water resistant 3 Foam-tip applicator Smudge-proof, tear-proof and water resistant formula dries quickly for long lasting wear. Unique flexible, foam-tip applicator provides precise lining to emphasize eyes beautifully. 10 magnificent shades to choose from! Cruelty free.

Buy on Amazon
  • "I've never been a fan of liquid eyeliner until I tried this ! It goes on so smooth and it lasts really long even though it's not waterproof" in 4 reviews
  • "This eyeliner is the best at the drugstore. It stays black all day, it is easy to apply. It last all day, and stays the color as when you applied. And the amazing thing, when you do decide to remove it, it comes off with ease. I already bought three of these in case they ever get discontinued." in 3 reviews
Shelby H.
Piedmont, AL
Not a huge fan of this product but it is okay. You just have to use more of it than I feel like you should have to. It also takes a little work as far as application goes it is just a bit odd and I cannot find the words the describe what I mean it’s just not as “clean” as some other liquid liners I’ve used. Swatch pic included to show what I mean. That being said I do not mind the extra work because it dries almost instantly
Kristin Ann S.
I prefer the L.A. Colors Professional Series Liquid Eyeliner for the most part is except that L.A. COLORS Grafix Eyeliner is waterproof to a higher degree. professional series goes on smoothly with a good applicator & this has a awkward applicator that deposits clumps & is dry like it’s dried out I haven’t even had it for a day! That’s kind of disappointing. I mean my Father got it for me from dollar general so he didn’t spend a lot on it but this frugal gal’s heart is sad to spend any amount & have it not work! Esp spending OPM (Other People’s Money). I wanted this to work. This isn’t my first time using it. I used to buy it when Kmart was open and it was really good!! Idk 😐
Joy P.
I love LA colors now that we have them at the local dollar store. Wanted to try a different colored liquid eyeliner and found this one!! It's very pigmented and is waterproof! Love the purple will try other colors in the future:) L.A. COLORS Grafix Eyeliner
Ashley W.
Converse , TX
I absolutely LOVE this liner. It’s cheap, I can get it easily, and it works!!! Nice sharp dark lines that are perfect for a winged liner! I have nothing bad to say about this product. It fits my budget and doesnt give me any issues applying it.
Kayla R.
Harrisburg, IL
The felt tip makes it easy to precisely apply liquid eyeliner to the lash line. It stays put all day, but comes off easily when removing with make up wipes. It doesn't flake throughout the day, either.
Brittany J.
Muncie, IN
Purchased at: Dollar General
THE BEST EYELINER I HAVE EVER USED IN MY LIFE. I love liquid eyeliner so that’s one reason I love this. It’s easy to control, dries fast, and lasts longer than an entire day. When wiping it off it kind of peels off, which I LOVE because it doesn’t leave black residue on/around my eyes. It doesn’t budge during the day, while swimming, in the shower, unless rubbed. Also it’s so cheap. Greatest eyeliner ever.
Anastasia C.
Centerton
The price of this product is very affordable, which is very nice and I absolutely love the color.  Applying is the hard part, though. The brush is shaped awkwardly, however, once it is on, it looks beautiful if you pair it with the right colors. I recommend buying if you want an affordable bold look.
Kristin K.
Riverdale , GA
This product is amazing I love the way the applicator is. I love how black the the color is. I got it for a $1 at Dollar General so for the price you cannot beat this product. I've tried other products that were more expensive and for some reason this is my favorite so far.
Mariel G.
San Antonio, TX
The best eyeliner I’ve ever used and it’s sooo cheap. I find it at the dollar store. It’s the blackest black and the point makes it very easy to apply a wing. I’d recommend this to anybody looking for a good black eyeliner that doesn’t dry out easily.
Monica B.
Woodridge, IL
One of my favorite eyeliners it is easy to use and does not cause a mess it is easy to remove and does not smudge at all, only problem with it is that it crumbles after a good five to six hours of wearing it.