L.A. Colors Glossin Go Lip Gloss uploaded by Mahreen K.

BY L.A. COLORS

SILKY SMOOTH APPLICATION, SUPER SHINY, LIGHT VANILLA SCENT 24 of the hottest colors in a sleek component that slips easily into your purse or pocket. Super shiny, non-sticky formula moisturizes lips while adding a hint of beautiful color with a light...

Keyrstin I.
Terre Haute, IN
i love this gloss! it was also very cheap which made my bank account happy. it is long lasting. i bought it at my local dollar general. it exceeded my expectations. i recommend this to all gloss lovers.
Mahreen K.
This lip gloss is my favorite soft pink color. It's smooth and glides on easily. The packaging is great and small enough to fit in my pant pocket. The only draw back is that it actually spreads out so you have to conceal it with a concealer all around the lips. One to definitely purchase.
Emily H.
Elkhart, IN
Great color, great price, great finish, easy to use and lasts all day. The only issue I had was it only came off with a makeup remover wipe. Overall great product. I totally recommend.
Daniela O.
These are good on The go glosses that smell nice and have sheer color to them. This was my first time using them and they last okay but I did have to reapply.
🥀Izzy L.
Metairie,LA
The formula is sticky and uncomfortable. It definitely isn't smudge proof. The colour is very sheer but does have a glittery effect. Wouldn't recommend.
Brooke H.
Thin and a lot of product comes out on the stick which create a mess. I did like the shimmer and the color of the gloss
TJ T.
christchurch
This lip gloss is nice and glossy. I like to apply lip pencil on my lips and than put some gloss on top. The black cap isn’t secured to the brush well and will come off and sometimes feels like the gloss is leaking
Donice C.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
LA colors seriously makes the best lipgloss ever especially the ones w the Shea butter are to die for I love their products don’t sleep on them guys !
Victoria D.
The colors are great but honestly I'm not much of a lip gloss person. I'm more of a lip balm type of girl so it didn't really interesting me