BY L.A. COLORS

L.A. Colors Glittering Starlet Eyeshadow
  • "Perfect eyeshadow for that dramatic look with an extra pop these glittery shadows make a big difference" in 5 reviews
Taryn B.
San Antonio, TX
Review for: Other more...
I got the Marilyn palette. It's okay. The top row isn't very pigmented but has a lot of glitter,I mean a lot! Removal was pretty easy for the color but the glitter was super stubborn and woke up with it all over my face. The bottom row I was able to work it. The colors were buildable and combined nicely with another palette I was using. The glitter on those was easier to remove. I definitely like the darker shades better than the more neutral super glittery ones. But then again I did only pay a dollar for it so I wasn't expecting Urban Decay quality. Its okay.
kimberly s.
Irvine, KY
Awesome TWO DOLLAR find today on sale at my local Dollar general!! This is the Better palette that has a little more of the light pastel colors. I have never been a fan of pastel and glitter but this little palette made me a believer! I love it!
Amanda M.
tabor city
I had to add a photo those pictures don't do it justice I see its got kind of a low rating I don't know why I love this and its affordable I love the colors and the glitter it looks really good and goes on smooth I would recommend to others😊
Rozalyn R.
Santee, CA
Not horrible for the price point. Pigmentation is decent, if you pick up a lot of product. The glitter adds a nice shimmery aspect and they aren't hard to blend out. My only complaint is the need for so much product to achieve pigmentation.
Cora M.
Fayetteville, NC
This pallete gets a "10" from me ! The color shows up clearly​ without having to layer it. Colors are rich and vivid. It blends easily and they stay intact for a long time. Great job, L.A. Colors !
Denise O.
Norfolk, VA
Not really a big fan of glittery eyeshadow. The package was nice and it wasn't pricey at all. The product isn't so great. Pigmentation was okay, you have to constantly get product to actually see the color.
Rayne M.
Clio, MI
The colors are cute, but hard to work with. Meant to be a shimmer like shades, but its just stuffed with chunks of glitter that make so much fall out. Has really awesome packaging & good price. I would only recommend if you could prevent the fallout.
Jessica H.
Albertville, AL
L.a. Colors LA COLORS Shimmering Loose EyeshadowThis always is halloween fav. My favorite makeup tricks involve eyeliner red lipstick sparkling shadow and glitter lots of glitter!! It's always very reasonable and I would buy again. It's my go to!! (6 Pack) LA Colors Matte Lipstick - MysteriousLA Colors L.A. Colors Glittering Starlet Eyeshadow 83 Marilyn
Grecia E.
San Diego, CA
I have to admit this eyeshadow palette disappointed me. The consistency is not good and the colors are not very workable. I would not recommend this product at all since the eyeshadows in my opinion are not very easy to blend. This company has better products than this in my opinion
Michelle E.
Review for: Claudette more...
I honestly love this eyeshadow palette so much! The colors are so vibrant and great for party's! I have hazel eyes and the colors go amazing with my eye color! Dollar general is so cheap for this palette! Only payed $2! I highly recommend this palette!
Hannah B.
Wabash, IN
Does anyone else love this little palette? Ive had mine for a while but i want someone elses opinion! (:
Brooklyn R.
I ❤ the look of these sooo much!