L.A. Colors Glitter Liner Eyeliner uploaded by Genedra T.

L.A. Colors Glitter Liner Eyeliner

A Formula 2 Years in the Making! Dramatic glitter 2 Easy application 3 Brilliant shine A formula 2 years in the making! Does not irritate the eyes. Add impact and flaunt a little glitter for that special occasion. Wear it alone or over your favorite eyeliner. Formulated to deliver dramatic glitter with one easy swipe. However you play it up, you re sure to get the stare.

Buy on Amazon
Emily M.
Stephenville, TX
Review for: Night Dust more...
This is my go to eyeliner for a Halloween look. I usually attempt a goth look and this eyeliner is the easiest to figure out. The first time I used it, it took a couple applications just cause I had never used a glitter eyeliner before, but it had a great result once I got the process right!!
Aiesha B.
I swear by this glitter liner. The glitter is finely milled so it doesn't irritate the eye. The range of colours is decent. I wish there were some iridescent shades. They are quite opaque, they dry down quickly. And I'd say they were better than the Urban Decay heavy metal glitters. The applicator is easy to use, there's no glitter shedding, and it dries quickly.