L.A. Colors Glitter Eyeliner uploaded by yolimar s.L.A. Colors Glitter Eyeliner uploaded by Shanna M.L.A. Colors Glitter Eyeliner uploaded by Genedra T.

BY L.A. COLORS

Everything is better with a little glitter and this eyeliner is no exception. L.a. Glitter eyeliner is the perfect touch to any eye look and it's long-lasting!

Emily M.
Stephenville, TX
This is my go to eyeliner for a Halloween look. I usually attempt a goth look and this eyeliner is the easiest to figure out. The first time I used it, it took a couple applications just cause I had never used a glitter eyeliner before, but it had a great result once I got the process right!!
Dora ?.
Once this eyeliner dries it pretty much flakes apart unless you applied it with one stroke. Unless you perfectly glide it once, it looks crazy after it dries.
Aiesha B.
I swear by this glitter liner. The glitter is finely milled so it doesn't irritate the eye. The range of colours is decent. I wish there were some iridescent shades. They are quite opaque, they dry down quickly. And I'd say they were better than the Urban Decay heavy metal glitters. The applicator is easy to use, there's no glitter shedding, and it dries quickly.
Dubraska L.
Puerto Ordaz (VE)
Me encanta! Es un excelente producto para darle un todo glam a tu delineado.
Mia b.
BURSA
how hard is it to remove?

Amazon