BY L.A. COLORS

Buy now on ULTA
and get 2.5% CASH BACK with
powered by

Makeup wearers no longer have to choose between the ease of application in an eye pencil and the smooth feel of liquid eyeliner. The new Glide liner has the soft and gliding feel of liquid that comes in a pencil that can be sharpened. Available in 19 highly pigmented colors, this product is designed for makup enthusiasts and trendsetters who are looking for the best products on the market as a reasonable price. Never tested on Animals.Net Wt. 0.04 oz 1.2 g

• Tell me girls, what's your secret for a perfect cat eje? ...1 Answers
  • I've heard good things about this product, how lasting is...3 Answers
  • I am looking for a good eyeliner. I bought eyeliners befo...5 Answers
Buy on ULTA*
  • "I've never been able to find a black liner to last on my waterline, until now! I love this gel liner so much! It's so creamy & black! Definitely recommend it ladies!" in 18 reviews
  • "Very cream and pigmented. It runs a bit To avoid my eyeliner bleeding, I usually set the liner with a black eyeshadow," in 13 reviews
  • "This is a great eyeliner to tighline my eyes, it's the only I have tried that doesn't smudge or wear off really easily. It's a smooth and pigmented liner." in 4 reviews
Bethany W.
I was skeptical about this pencil because it’s so cheap and LA Girl as a brand is hit and miss, but this is a good pencil! I used it in my brows for St. Patrick’s day (in conjunction with a Nyx pencil) and it stayed on all night and the next morning. Very smooth and pigmented.
Alex A.
Fall River, ma
I love the color and glide it this pencil. Although many people claim it's transfer proof, I find that it transfers to my lower water line when I tight line the upper... And can gather in my inner corner. It's my fave at the moment but I need something more long wearing!
brenna f.
Cookeville
The pigment is great but i always put liner in my water line and have never found one that wont vanish, this is no different. Its so pretty while it lasts and it does last long on the lash line and doesnt transfer like some of the other liners that i have.
Allie V.
Raleigh, NC
I love these liners! I always have issues with eyeliner transferring to my lid and with these NOT a problem! They are dreamy! Colors are great I started with TEAL I'm a sucker for teal eyeliner and have bought several other colors rhey last all day won't move and so affordable! Recently purchased champagne for water line I am a fan!!! Get em ladies!!! L.A. Colors Girl Glide Eye Liner Pencil
Kim J.
I love L.A. cosmetics. They are always so affordable and good quality. I get the blackest eyeliner because that’s what looks best with my eyes and skin tone. This eyeliner goes on so smooth doesn’t smudge and lasts all day. Would purchase again.
Marian A.
Westover
Great eyeliner love this eyeliner. Not my fave but use it when I'm out of my fave. Great product for your money great price not overly expensive or chepqly made. Last all night
Mahi V.
Silver Spring, MD
L.A. Girl is an affordable brand that seldom lets me down with their product. This product is no exception. Like the name suggests it glides on my waterline and stays put. I don’t get any irritation or watery eyes because of the liner. It doesn’t tug or pull on the sensitive water line either. Great product for a great price.
Jass C.
recently bought it and was surprised it lasted all day I have bought many high end liners and they are not worth the price. This is a very good product foe the price:)🙂
Katie B.
Henryville , IN
This is a pretty good liner. I bought the white one to use in my lower waterline to highlight in Brighton Mayeye and my only complaint with this liner is that it’s not waterproof and does not last all day. It is very smooth and pigmented and goes on really nicely though.
Iris O.
Mission, TX
I actually love it and use it for my under lash for certain neutral looks to give it that extra pop. Can't get myself to successfully do the wing with it but its a beautiful color.
Nowshin R.
East Elmhurst, NY
I am looking for a good eyeliner. I bought eyeliners before they are so hard to apply in waterline
crystal c.
Thermal, CA
I've heard good things about this product, how lasting is it and does it smudge a lot?
Triana U.
Tecate, CA
What's your favorite color
Donna M.
Does it gone on smooth?
Katherine E.
Doral, FL
Tell me girls, what's your secret for a perfect cat eje? L.A. Colors Girl Glide Eye Liner Pencil

back