LA Colors Gel Shine Nail Polish, Pink Sugar, 0.44 Oz uploaded by Tes L.LA Colors Gel Shine Nail Polish, Pink Sugar, 0.44 Oz uploaded by Tes L.

BY NONE

Gel Shine Nail Polish - Pink Sugar see more...

Tes L.
❣❣❣SWIPE FOR MORE PICS❣❣❣
~PERSONAL PIC~

I Really Like How This Looks💖💖💖
I Polished My Nails With This LA Colors Cosmetics
"Color Graze Gel Pastel Pink Polish" & I Gave It A Top Coat Of This Clear Nutra Nail Growth Treatment With Green Tea Antioxidants 🙌 I Love How Fast The Gel Polish Dries, The Nutra Nail Is Like An Oil So It Doesn't Really Have To Dry..💕💅 ((I'll Post A Short Review Of The Nutra Nail Growth Treatment In Another Post Soon))✌
Hope J.
Burnet
I love this nail polish! I bought it at Dollar General and I didn’t expect it to be as good as it is. The color is so pretty! It’s easy to apply, I normally do two coats. I’ll most likely buy it again when I run out.
Jordan p.
Think this color nail polish is cute and goes well with the American manicure color. I love how its not like all the other nail polishes I've tried.
Adriana M.
Me enctansa este esmalte Ya que tiene un secado súper rápido Y el color espectacular muy bonito el color Y no es tan caro 💚