La Colors Fashion Nail Tips - Glam uploaded by Alyssa M.

BY L.A. COLORS

12 Ct Fashion Nail Tips - Glam see more...

Alyssa M.
So I came across these while I was out yesterday and I could not pass them up for being a dollar they were so cute normally I get my nails done but I haven't had time to so I figured this would be a good quick fix. I really like the different designs that come on on and honestly for a dollar you can't beat that. I would definitely recommend these to someone who normally gets her nails done but hasn't had a chance to go but you also don't want your nails looking busted. These are so cute.
Maria S.
This are actually pretty good. They are a dollar so I wasn't expecting them to be amazing but they are good. Some of them I did have to file them to fit my nail size. They're comfortable on the nails and they make them look very pretty.
I'm able to find these at Walmart, family dollar , and sometime general dollar.
Michelle E.
Johnson City, TN
I actually have these exact nails. They are super cute easy to apply. They aren't expensive at all and for that price and how cute they are you should get 4 or 5 pair!!
Tiffany L.
Hamilton, OH
These are a cute little fix if you don't have time to go to a nail salon amd are a mom of young kids likw mw although I'd rather go to the salon but these work...
Amanda A.
Novinger, MO
For the price you can't go wrong. I use nail glue from another kit I have and they last 2-3 days which is fine because then I can pick a different design. It is cheaper than getting your nails done in a pinch. They are easy to remove and I have never had any problems with nail damage with use.
Kristin Ann S.
Awesome nails don't feel heavy like you are wearing anything. Don't use crazy glue!! Unless you want to damage your natural nail beds so your real nails never grow in. Use nail glue instead & they would stay on longer too. :-)
Vannesa C.
Pretty design didn't come with glue Wich is a bummer lasted about two days with crazy glue I used it for fun nothing els didn't expect it to last that long so two days was OK
Vanessa G.
New Haven
I love this product
It is very cheap but really nice
The once bad thing would have to be that that it does not come with the glue or file
Other then that it is worth the $1.56 at Walmart
ahawna b.
Purchased at: ULTA
Favorite nails ever almost lol only 1 dollar from family dollar that is a good deal lol i love them so much
samantha H.
Purchased at: Walmart
This nails work so well when you are having a last minute party or just anything !!