BY L.A. COLORS

Creates a smooth surface by filling in fine lines and pores. Plus helps makeup last longer.

Madison M.
This primer is okay but not great. It's a cheap primer so you get what you pay for. I gave this 3 stars because it goes on greasy and I feel like it sits on my face instead of actually soaking into my skin. The bottle is really little so it doesn't last long at all. But it still does what it's made for. Not really a fan. But if you're not picky and on a budget this works. I rather spend more money on a higher product that works great and last all day. This does not.
Sarah K.
This primer is okay for what I paid for. I don't really care for the way it feels on my fingers when Im applying it or how it konda contributes to the oiliness of my skin, but for the first two or so hours my makeup stays put.
Rachel H.
Dorr
I was pleasantly surprised with how this product sat on my face and how it made my face feel (like a matte finish). I just bought this two weeks ago and I use it every time I do my makeup! I would definitely buy again.
Sara W.
I have neverrr been able to find a primer that actually reduces the appearance of pores, fine lines, AND oil. Tati Westbrook got me into this primer and I havent used anything else for about 6 months
Tiffany B.
Red Springs
This product is an okay product. Especially if you are just starting out and dont wish to invest alot of money, at least until you get a good grasp on the routine of applying makeup.
Melissa M.
Pascagoula, MS
I love it even tho i think is not the right primer flr my face it has done wonders the price is affordable i recommended to anyone.
Kayla D.
Lebanon, MO
I use this primer all the time! This primer works really well it doesn't dry my skin out and keeps my make up stay on longer!!!
Vicky V.
This primer is good for me and my skin, It leaves my skin feeling light and applies evenly. It is very affordable as well.
lovin h.
Works good feels refreshing and makeup lasts all day until i take it off. It smoothes over my pores. I give it a 10/10!
Ruth L.
Waterbury
It goes on silky and makes my face feel good and ready for foundation. Its a good formula as well. I really like it.