L.A. Colors Eyeshadow Primer

by L.A. COLORS

Before you create your favorite eyeshadow look, a primer is a must! Its smooth yet textured formula glides over the eyelid without dragging. Primer performs like a magnet, preventing eyeshadow from migrating and creasing.

I just purchased this today and was wondering how I'm supposed to use this do i just put a small layer on before I put my eye shadow or do I put it all the way to the brow Line just not sure how to use the product
Start your review of L.A. Colors Eyeshadow Primer!
Syracuse, NY
I love this primer it works miracles on my eye.lids these cost is a little pricey but worth every penny you pay for it it makes your eyeshadow pop with a beautiful after look I would recommend others to use or at least try you wont regret it having.this.primer so ladys go pick one up today what you have to lose
This primer keeps my shadow perfectly in place while allowing it to keep its true vibrant pigmentations. It’s perfect for all day and you don’t have to worry about shadows creasing!
Lansing, MI
I bought this at Family Dollar for about $3. I had seen someone use it on YouTube, and I figured I couldn't go wrong trying it. Well, it works, maybe not the greatest formula, but it does what an eyelid primer is supposed to do. It helps bring out the pigmentation and sets my eyeshadow. My only issue is the formula. It doesn't really blend the greatest on your eyes so that takes a little more work, but in the end, it doesn't really matter because the end result is beautiful!
Nampa, ID
Purchased at: Dollar Tree
This is one of my hg products. So cheap you can find at the dollar store but it works with all of my shadows. I use it over my high end primers all the time. It’s a little creamy so I don’t like to set it as it grabs the colors great but still allows for easy blending. The only con is it is not very full coverage, so not your go to if you prefer a cut crease. I jump in with concealer instead at that point.
This is an alright cheap shadow primer from the drugstore. It does the job, but it's not my favorite formula. It doesn't get tacky because the formula is so thin and it is kind of oily. This would not be good for people who already have oily eyelids. It isn't a terrible product, but it isn't super amazing either. A better option would be from Wet n Wild or NYX.
Pittsburgh
L.A. Colors Eyeshadow Primer uploaded by Cassie D.
I use this product every day and then makes my eyeshadow last forever even until the next day. I know I shouldn't leave it on overnight but when I wake up my eyeshadow is intact. the best part about it, is that that I get it from a dollar store!! Love!!!
Hudson, MI
Okay so I’ve had this primer for a long time now and honestly it’s SUCH a good primer for being drug store. It’s really affordable and it works wonders! It hold eyeshadow in place ALL day and it applies so easily and smoothly. Definitely recommend to anyone who is on a bit of budget!
Abbeville , SC
I really like this eyeshadow primer. It really keeps my eyelid from getting oily, and it keeps my eyeshadow looking fresh all day. You do not fell it on your eyelids, so it is every lightweight. It is a great product!
Fallon
L.A Colors eyeshadow primer works very well. Eyeshadow blend good just make sure that the primer is completely dry. It's a perfect primer for beginner makeup artist. The bottle lasted me a couple months. The price is reasonable for the quality.
Orange
I got this at Family Dollar for about $2-$3. For the price and amount received it is wonderful for value. I use this almost every day. Make sure to pat it a little after applying since it may crease a bit.