BY L.A. COLORS

An assortment of vibrant highly pigmented matte and satin eyeshadows that blend smoothly with a soft, silky finish. Matte shades deliver rich cream color while satin shades provide a hint of shimmer. Versatile colors can be worn alone or layered.

L.A. COLORS Eyeshadow Pot

Start your review of L.A. COLORS Eyeshadow Pot!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Mō R.
L.a Color Os A Cheaper Brand That Has Great Quality For Its Price If Your A Beginner Its The Best Thing To Start Of With To See If Makeup Is What You Want To Do .
Guadalupe L.
Adelanto, CA
I love using this color in spring time. Its super affordable, less than five dollars. It definitely is a nice size quantity for the price. I use it often especially in spring and summer. I get these little beauties at Walmart, they have a big variety of colors. The great thing about the packaging is that they are singles. So basically, you can buy the colors that you want. Pay for what you use, not like in big palettes where you may not use every color that comes in it. That is usually one of my biggest dilemmas when buying eyeshadow palettes, is that sometimes there are a few colors i do not like or that i would not see myself using, and they just sit there.. and sit there.. being unused and it feels like im throwing away money. Definitely a product I could use on a daily basis and for different styles. love it!
Kilsy G.
This product is in amazing and an incredible pigmentation its colors are fantastic I would love to have the complete collection of them to me it has worked super well and every time I wear it shine like them I hope you can get it wonderful!!! goo and get this one
Alexandra R.
I like this, I have it in green and the colors are very vivid, also they blend very well
Umika M.
Center Point, AL
It's a great transition color. I can use it with almost every eye look. very soft and cute
Kelsey RayAnn L.
Edwardsville
Stays on all day! Great for everyday wear or a night out! I have hazel green eyes and it really makes them pop! This product is amazing and lasts forever! I would buy this product again! It is so pretty to wear!
Kayenat H.
Pittsburgh, PA
Love love this, I am so surprised by how pigmented it is!
I highly recommend this!
does not make a mess, sometimes i use it as eyeliner!
got it on sale from walgreens last year
Stefanie B.
L.a color is a good brand to use as eyeshadow it affordable and last a long time and meets my expectation and you can chose many colors and easy to use and apply
Roxana antonieta R.
L.a.colors eyeshadow I am starting to use this mark and really that is very good I have the individual shade in terracotta color and I find great excellent pigmentation very high easy to blur I love the 100%
Amy E.
Texarkana, AR
I love this eyeshadow I use it for every day use it is very cheap I only paid a dollar I got mine on suppose I would tell all my friends

Walmart