BY L.A. COLORS

An assortment of vibrant highly pigmented matte and satin eyeshadows that blend smoothly with a soft, silky finish. Matte shades deliver rich cream color while satin shades provide a hint of shimmer. Versatile colors can be worn alone or layered.

L.A. COLORS Eyeshadow Pot

Start your review of L.A. COLORS Eyeshadow Pot!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
1,730 reviews
This is one of my favorite eyeshadow and I love the color. It makes my green eyes pop. Yes it is long lasting.
Madeline S.
Amazing pigment, works best with a bade underneath. Blends and buffs out effortlessly. Absolutely beautiful.
Umika M.
Center Point, AL
It's a great transition color. I can use it with almost every eye look. very soft and cute
Ashley C.
Brampton, ON
These eyeshadow pots are EXTREMLY pigmented and come off so well. I ordered my eyeshadow pots from shopMissA and i was so surprised at how amamzing these eyeshadow.pots are!
Dainelle H.
Gasparillo
This is a nice beginner friendly product. I use this as part of my casual day makeup when I have a busy day and don't have enough time to get all glammed up.
NINETT V.
Florida
I bought yellow and brown are great. The pigmentation are not the best but it works. I don't like the aplicator.
Ira M.
comayaguela, Francisco Morazan, Honduras
Me encanta esta sombra, buena pigmentación
, con un precio económico y a él alcance de todos

Muy bueno
Alexandra R.
I like this, I have it in green and the colors are very vivid, also they blend very well

Walmart