BY L.A. COLORS

An assortment of vibrant highly pigmented matte and satin eyeshadows that blend smoothly with a soft, silky finish. Matte shades deliver rich cream color while satin shades provide a hint of shimmer. Versatile colors can be worn alone or layered.

L.A. COLORS Eyeshadow Pot

Start your review of L.A. COLORS Eyeshadow Pot!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Stefanie B.
L.a color is a good brand to use as eyeshadow it affordable and last a long time and meets my expectation and you can chose many colors and easy to use and apply
Wilmary G.
I have the color in the picture and a mauve color. I also have a palette. It doesn't get a 5/5 because there is some or a lot of fall out. It depends. The palettes, in my experience has less fall out. Some of the colors are very pigmented and the others, not so much. You can totally build for more pigmentation. They're not like other shadows where no matter how much you pack on the color never shows. I love that it's wicked cheap. I got my single shadows for $1!
Roxana antonieta R.
L.a.colors eyeshadow I am starting to use this mark and really that is very good I have the individual shade in terracotta color and I find great excellent pigmentation very high easy to blur I love the 100%
Joy P.
I got 3 LA eyeshadow palettes today and in love with them! Acually very pigmented as my high quality shadows. I epically love this due tone eyeshadow in bombshell! Visit ur local dollar store there is great hidden gems!
Kayenat H.
Pittsburgh, PA
Love love this, I am so surprised by how pigmented it is!
I highly recommend this!
does not make a mess, sometimes i use it as eyeliner!
got it on sale from walgreens last year
Nikki R.
Mount Vernon, KY
Awful I hated it it didn't have good pigment was pretty color it just didn't last at all and I'd rather have elf products which is the same price it's cheap but that's no excuse if not recommend this to anyone
Mō R.
L.a Color Os A Cheaper Brand That Has Great Quality For Its Price If Your A Beginner Its The Best Thing To Start Of With To See If Makeup Is What You Want To Do .
Amy E.
Texarkana, AR
I love this eyeshadow I use it for every day use it is very cheap I only paid a dollar I got mine on suppose I would tell all my friends
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
1,730 reviews
I am not a fan of the grey because it makes me look kinda of pale. If it was a darker grey than I would wear it more often.
Jennifer W.
True in color with a slight shimmer. Suggest to wear an eye primer for long wear. Comes in a compact for easy travel

Walmart