MakeupEye MakeupEyeshadow PalettesL.A. COLORS
LA Colors Eyeshadow Palette Chic 12 Colors 049 oz

LA Colors Eyeshadow Palette Chic 12 Colors 0.49 oz

by L.A. COLORS

LA Colors Eyeshadow Palette Chic 12 Colors 0.49 oz .

LA Colors Eyeshadow Palette Chic 12 Colors 0.49 oz

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of LA Colors Eyeshadow Palette Chic 12 Colors 0.49 oz!
Amber L.
Burlington, WI
Review for: LA Colors Eyeshadow Palette Chic 12 Colors 0.49 oz
This is a good product for its cheap price. I have brown eyes so it matches well. I would put more matte palette choice on it. Easy to use and easy to apply with just about any type of applicator. Yes I would buy again.
Lily A.
Purchased at: Walgreens
Review for: LA Colors Eyeshadow Palette Chic 12 Colors 0.49 oz
I loved this product. Great for beginners and pro. Cost a sensible amount too😳😳😳 you should try it.😗😗 LA Colors Eyeshadow Palette Chic 12 Colors 0.49 oz
Monique M.
chicago
LA Colors Eyeshadow Palette Chic 12 Colors 0.49 oz uploaded by Monique M.
Purchased at: Dollar Tree
Review for: LA Colors Eyeshadow Palette Chic 12 Colors 0.49 oz
Amazing product I love it I highly recommend this eyeshadow palette it’s very long lasting you don’t have to keep repeatedly applying.
Karla T.
Purchased at: Big Lots
Review for: LA Colors Eyeshadow Palette Chic 12 Colors 0.49 oz
This blue though, it’s very pretty and I’m not too into blue colors either, but I love this one. I would just make the product more pigmented but other than that it’s a nice product. Definitely recommend you give it a try and you can’t go wrong with $2.
Cayla S.
5646 Justin Drive
Review for: LA Colors Eyeshadow Palette Chic 12 Colors 0.49 oz
Very good shimmers, and very fashionable. I really reccomend it for people who need a quick palette. They don't break easily, and very cheap!
Shorteiii B.
LA Colors Eyeshadow Palette Chic 12 Colors 0.49 oz uploaded by Shorteiii B.
Purchased at: Dollar Tree
Review for: LA Colors Eyeshadow Palette Chic 12 Colors 0.49 oz
This is not the one I have but I do have a similar palette by la colors and it is a very good palette, There is not much pigmentation but works gor me!

Looking for your answer?