MakeupL.A. COLORS
Eyeliner Eye Pencils Auto Eyeliner Cosmetics Eye Makeup Black CAE661 - 6 Pack

by L.A. COLORS

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of L.A. Colors Eyeliner Eye Pencils Auto Eyeliner Cosmetics Eye Makeup Black CAE661 - 6 Pack!
priscila G.
San Angelo, TX
Purchased at: CVS
Es un producto tiene una muy buena pigmentación, es bastante barato, pero no creo que sea de larga duración.
Lissa G.
Sells, AZ
This is a great and very dark eyeliner, however I am not a big fan of this pencil because it tends to smear very easily. I don't believe it is for a all day wear, if so in a couple hours I look to see and it smeared under my eyes. I just don't recommend this for a all day look.

Looking for your answer?