L.A. Colors Extreme Shine Gel Nail Polish CNP715 Risque 3 pcs uploaded by Chanaa D.L.A. Colors Extreme Shine Gel Nail Polish CNP715 Risque 3 pcs uploaded by Mariah H.

BY L.A. COLORS

Totally New. No UV Needed. Removes easily, with nail polish remover. No light needed. Intense color. Professional quality flat brush. Smooth finish. No special remover or light needed. Fuss free. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Toni-Ann H.
boston , MA
These little minis are super cute for little gifts. The color is really pretty, and for the price the product is pretty good except it chips pretty quick.
Tammera D.
Queens
Looks beautiful on the nail. I have multiple colors and I love them. The shine is fabulous especially when you put an ice gel top coat over it perfect.
Chanaa D.
Chester, PA
This was over a good product but it takes a while to dry! I paid $2 for this a my local family dollar and it’s worth its price! Ill buy it again
Alexandria g.
I love how bright and shiny these are, they chip easily but I don't really mind with considering the price. I'll definitely keep buying these
Lola O.
United States
Pretty color I don't paint my nails alot however this brand I buy from alot whennit come so nail polish. Nice shine finsh
Mariah H.
The color of this purple nail polish is beautiful, it takes two - three coats to get the color perfect and you'll definitely need a top coat to make it shine but the color is beautiful.