MakeupNail CareNail PolishesL.A. COLORS
Extreme Shine Gel Nail Polish CNP711 Untamed 3 pcs

L.A. Colors Extreme Shine Gel Nail Polish CNP711 Untamed 3 pcs

by L.A. COLORS

Totally New. No UV Needed. Removes easily, with nail polish remover. No light needed. Intense color. Professional quality flat brush. Smooth finish. No special remover or light needed. Fuss free.

What’s your favorite nail color?
Start your review of L.A. Colors Extreme Shine Gel Nail Polish CNP711 Untamed 3 pcs!
Jaundeece F.
Jackson, GA
L.A. Colors Extreme Shine Gel Nail Polish CNP711 Untamed 3 pcs uploaded by Jaundeece F.
I like L.A. colors gel polish I like the pretty pink color if I could improve anything about this polish I wouldnt improve nothing I was satisfied with this nail polish very easy to apply I will buy it again and I would recommend this polish to others.
brooklyn S.
901 camp street
L.A. Colors Extreme Shine Gel Nail Polish CNP711 Untamed 3 pcs uploaded by brooklyn S.
Purchased at: Space NK
This nail polish is amazing it such a pretty color and it works good and its a bright color I would recommended this nail Polish!!!
Dana D.
Beechmont, KY
Very good price. Easy to use. I don’t go to salons that cost too much money. Pink is my favorite.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...