BY L.A. COLORS

L.A. Colors Expressions Pressed Powder wih Applicator, Beige, 0.35 Oz (4 Pack) see more...

Buy on Amazon
Kathleen H.
Dayton, OH
I have bought this once at the dollar  tree and  haven't been able to find it. It give me a more natural look use it as finish touch and it done the job blended with my skin well it was easy to apply. Also very affordable and Yes I recommend this to other makeup fans.
karen h.
Sparta
Not my go to. I only bought this to experiment with my makeup. It’s really cheap and at a good price i got it at a dollar tree. It’s easy to apply but it doesn’t come with a sponge or anything. I would recommend to those who are just starting off with makeup.
💋Lana B.
united states
L.A. Colors Expressions Pressed Powder wih Applicator, Beige, 0.35 Oz (4 Pack) I have been using a while to lighten under my eyes, my nose and chin! It keeps the look or oil or pores minimal!
Andrea G.
San Francisco
This powder is pretty good. I’ve boughten it at dollar tree twice already. It’s a natural finish.
I use the color Tan wish is a shade or two darker for me. I love to use it to add definition to my contour.
Light coverage
Lilliana L.
united states
I had bought this at Dollar tree so I think it's an okay product from there..they only had so many colors and I got the one tan and it seems to work for my face so I'm average on it