L.A. Colors Dual Blush

by L.A. COLORS

Silky smooth blush adds a touch of color that stays true for hours. Two expertly coordinated shades contour, color and highlight cheeks beautifully.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of L.A. Colors Dual Blush!
Heather S.
Miller Place, NY
1,135 reviews
L.A. Colors Dual Blush uploaded by Heather S.
My entire makeup look is only from LA Colors (I’ll be debuting the details on my Instagram this week). I strive to find decent, affordable makeup because I truly feel you don’t have to spend a lot to look fierce! That’s where I come in! 🤣 This blush is on par with high end powder blushes. The colors are perfect and complement each other beautifully. I used the “Mauvee” on my cheeks and “Blushing” as a highlighter on my cheekbones. This is buildable and adjustable so you can go darker or lighter according to your personal preference. This is not oily in any way. You just get a beautiful, soft, matte color. Oh! Did I mention this is $1.50???? This is not only affordable but gorgeous and no one will know but you how much you paid (unless you brag like I do 😂). If you follow me, I’d like to first say thank you so much! I always follow back but Influenster puts a limit on following at 500. I hope you still enjoy my content! ☺️ For more beauty, fashion inspo and monthly beauty giveaways, please follow me on Instagram at @luxuryisthyname or visit my website at Luxuryisthyname.com! Stay beautiful! ❤️
Rubie C.
Attleboro, MA
Review for: Blushing/Mauvee
Very cute colors I use the left side as a subtle highlighter or powder the mauvee color is my favorite blush
jordan B.
Review for: Blushing/Mauvee
This blush is more of a bronzer and blush. I have the mauve one and the bronzer shade has glitter in it, other than that it's a nice light brown. I dont use bronzer so I just use the brown as eyeshadow, as I like a subtle and natural brown eyeshadow to wear. The blush looks scary and clown color, but it's in between sheer and pigmented. I just dont like the fact that there is glitter in the blush, I like the brown to have glitter because I use it as eyeshadow. I ran out of this so I dont have a picture and need a new one. 1.50$ at Dollar General.
Jay
ByJay
This blush was pretty decent for the two dollars that I paid for it,though I did notice it would fade throughout the day. But it was alright. I'd give them a 5/10 rating and would recommend to younger teenagers.
Saskia J.
Perth Amboy, NJ
Review for: Papaya/Natmeg
Es un producto económico y bueno !! Pero no es para todo tipo de piel hay que saber elegir los colores!! Pero en general es muy Bueno
Elizabeth A.
Gibson City, IL
I havent used the neutral colored side of this product yet. But i have used the pink a couple times. I have the little brush that came with it, i just dobt use it. The pruduct blends on easily and isnt too fake looking on my skin. It leaves a very natural looking tint. The product itself looks like it has glitter in it but it doesnt leave too much of a shine or anything once applied! Definately a great buy here!
Jolene S.
Wiscasset
I haven't used many brands but this seems to be my go to blush. I like that I can mix the two shades. Perfect amount of color and it usually lays all day.
charlotte M.
united states
This is a great last minute backup blush if you loose your regular blush and you can get it for $1 or $2 at the dollar store.
Hefziba J.
Reynosa
Review for: Blushing/Mauvee
Muy pigmentado, me gusta que cuando se aplica a las mejillas se ve súper natural y hace que tu piel se vea más joven y es perfecta para estas tendencias que son más naturales y brillantes, muy recomendables para todas las edades

Looking for your answer?