BY L.A. COLORS

Dramatilash False Eyelashes - Demure see more...

• How well do these work? I am looking for some to wear for...1 Answers
L.A. Colors Dramatilash Demure False Eyelashes
  • "These lashes are super light and comfortable, these are great to pair with a natural look. I love the fact that they have a very thin band making it easy to blend in with your natural lashes. And I spotted these at Walmart for 98 cents ! " in 3 reviews
Kimberly S.
Proctorville, OH
I ran in to my local Family Dollar to pick up some things for a project a couple weeks ago. I saw these Wispy lashes from LA Colors for less than $3. I needed a pair, they looked pretty, so I grabbed them to give them a try. I am really happy with them! They taper like natural lashes and are so lightweight and comfortable that I can't even tell I'm wearing them. I'm definitely going to pick up some more styles and give them a try because these looked great and are crazy affordable!
Amber W.
Springtown, TX
Affordable price; I believe I purchased my set for about $1 at Walmart. I love the clear band. Thick long lashes that wing out towards the edges with shorter lashes in between to add volume. Can't wait to wear them!
Karen L.
Atlanta, GA
I picked up a pair of these from Walmart yesterday for 50 cents.  Yes...50 cents!   I wore them today.  They are AMAZING!!! This is my first experience with this brand of lashes.  They are so lightweight; it doesn't feel like I'm wearing lashes.  I returned to Walmart today and purchased all three styles (Dainty, Demure and Diva).  I am excited to try the other two styles.  The Demure style is perfect for everyday wear to work.  For 50 cents a pair, these are well worth the price!!!
Jada M.
Larose, LA
Absolutely love just for a dollar at the stroller store if you like a thicker lash just stack two or three together you're welcome 😆 ps I use hair glue not those Halloween eyelash glues they never work for me.
Alicia T.
Dover, PA
I got these on clearance the other day at Walmart for $.50 So of course I picked them up. They look pretty good so I really don't have any complaints. Obviously they're cheap so they're definitely a one time use.
Amanda H.
I was really surprised by these for many reasons. I went to walmart and wandered into the makeup section and saw these so I grabbed a few. When checking out I was flabbergasted at the price. FIFTY CENTS!!! I did have to trim them but other than that the lash band is flexible and comfortable. And for 50 cents, I may just have to buy the entirety of them. Dupe for ardells whispies!
Ricki M.
Houston , TX
These bad boys are only $.98 so every time I see them I grab them especially in this style. Look just like kiss #11 or Ardel Demi wispies for a quarter of the price. Plus they have a couple of different styles to choose from. Great for someone who's building up or just like to stack of on gorgeous lashes
Jenny L.
Sheboygan, WI
These lashes are pretty good for the price! Definitely gotta grab these. If you dont like your lashes to have a thick band, these have those visible think band. My favorite one lashs from this brand, is call Diva. Recommend these !
Angelica M.
Bloomington, CA
Nevaeh H.
Rocky Ford, CO
They’re really easy to put on and they’re very comfortable. My eye color is brown and they look so good on. The price is super affordable too.
Taylor T.
Hildebran, NC
How well do these work? I am looking for some to wear for an event coming up and was just wondering.