BY L.A. COLORS

Dramatilash False Eyelashes - Dainty see more...

Lina B.
Tampa, FL
Best lashes ever! Application is super easy and they seem so natural but at the same time add the touch a glamorous make up needs. I love how I can wear them for any occasion. Will definitely continue to buy....... so affordable and easy to find.
Nicci B.
L.A. Colors Dramatilash Dainty False Eyelashes are an affordable way to practice applying lashes. I picked up a couple of pairs for $1 each. They are not the best but if you want to practice with cheap ones before buying the good one I recommend it
Ivy E.
These are the best eyelashes ever! Ok first of all, they are only about 2 dollars which is an amazing deal for lashes. Second, they are perfect for everyday wear, they add to your natural eyelashes without looking too over the top or fake.
Victoria R.
Desoto, TX
Got these the other day and they’re so worth the dollar! They’re light weight and natural looking . Actually they’re so light weight that I had them on all day long and forget I even had them on lol. Best money spent
Kelsey L.
I got these for cheap at Walmart! I liked how they looked however I have never been able to get these to stay on (issues with a different brands glue). I will try again in future
Lupita S.
These lashes are honestly super amazing! They were one dollar, after trying them on and getting a bunch of compliments I went back to my local dollar store and stalked up. Such a beautiful lash, and super natural. Definitely recommend, cmon you have nothing to lose.
Dominique F.
These lashes are thin these are more so for people who aren't used to wearing lashes I got them at family dollar for $1 they are very thin and lightweight and gives that natural look for those who don't like big thick lashes
Briana J.
I picked these lashes up at Walmart because they were only $1.00 and I've been wanting to practice applying false lashes as I've never done it myself. They seem to be pretty decent quality by looking at them an tugging on them, and they don't look terrible (especially for my first time trying)
Jenny L.
Sheboygan, WI
These lashes are pretty good for the price! Definitely gotta grab these. If you dont like your lashes to have a thick band, these have those visible think band. My favorite one lashs from this brand, is call Diva. Recommend these !
Kasey P.
San Angelo, TX
Honestly these are so damn cheap and they're sooooo awesome! I just bought a couple and they're so beautiful! It doesn't have a band so they're super unnoticeable!! 10/10 recommend! Can't get a better deal :)
This eyelashes are good?