L.a. Colors Drama Mascara, Black, 1 Ounce

by L.A. COLORS

Drama mascara enhances and thickens lashes. Transforms frail and brittle lashes to thicker, longer lashes on a cellular level. The mascara imparts a long-lasting volume and length and high-pigment color.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of L.a. Colors Drama Mascara, Black, 1 Ounce!
Union
L.a. Colors Drama Mascara, Black, 1 Ounce uploaded by Adaijha J.
L.a. Colors Drama Mascara, Black, 1 Ounce uploaded by Adaijha J.
I am so bumped for this mascara because If there’s one thing I wear everyday..it’s mascara. I am always looking for bigger and better ones for daily wear and dramatic looks.And I do so think this one is totally worth it!!
Campbellsvlle, KY
It's good for second application after using another mascara. It doesn't thicken well on its own. Brush makes it easy to do bottom lashes though
Nocona, TX
This is okay but nothing spectacular. It really did not do much for my lashes at all. It was also pretty quick to smudge which I do not like
At first I was skeptical about using this, but I have come to find this is my holy grail mascara, I have had a hard time trying to find mascara for my sensitive eyes. Most mascaras make my eyes water or make them itchy. This is a dream. If my eyes do water, it's on rare occasions. It's super affordable only $4.
Ruth
L.a. Colors Drama Mascara, Black, 1 Ounce uploaded by Sandy Lynn S.
Surprisingly doesn't clump and goes on smoothly. Noticeable difference the moment I applied one coat. Will update review on wear and run. L.A. Colors Drama Lash Mascara

Looking for your answer?